Zac Efron Comes Up Short

7/3/2009 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Rachel for men is dead.

media_removed_250.jpg

Zac Efron has finally cut his wispy, banged, accidentally/on purpose messy, gelled man-shag.

That noise you hear is the sound of millions of tween girls (and some boys) screaming in the streets.

nila

You people are seriously messed up.

1) Who cares if he is gay.
2) He is not giving the finger he is holding several items
3) You would look surprised too if some person with a camera popped up.
4) He is no posing. He is walking and that it the freeze frame they got.

We now live in a culture that if you are decent and clean cut you must be gay. And if he is so what, get a life. He is a good looking young man either way.

Zara

omg he looks so much better...so cute! ;-)

Mitch from NJ

Hey TMZ
Leave the guy alone.
He does his work, stays our of trouble and comes across as well-adjusted by even
the standards outside LA.
Give him a break.
Please.

bemybaby

Prettiest face on TMZ lately.

maggie mae

Is he gay or what? Is Vanessa just a distraction?????? Seems that way,

TORI

So Gay, yes way!!!!!

mary

Is it just me, or does he now look like that man who recently had a baby -- Thomas Beatie?

simpfam

He is flipping the bird at the cameraman!!! LoL

SoCal

Gay Face

Erin

OMG I saw the guy he is with yesterday at a Beverly Hills Dr. Office I was at, and he was getting seriously chewed out by some MEAN old lady. She was yelling at him because he forgot some paperwork in the car! It was sad yet hilarious. Anyways, I just thought he was some random guy with a sniffing problem, and then here he is on TMZ with Zefron! lol how funny. So seriously, who is he! I am soooo curious now!

pinkpixel

Felicity.

Michael Madsen

I think he's beautiful and I'd love to invite him to my room...

Michael Madsen

That;s ear wax cleaner in his hands... along with "the Finger".

misha

He heard that Chace Crawford kissed his bangs goodbye days ago

ilikethatpackageupthere

Awww,i think he looks so sexy like that, regaurdless of what he wears or his clothes,he will always be one hot peice of @$$.
Alot of people think hes gay.I dont,i mean im only 11. Yeah 11. Got a probelm with that? I'd tap it. Zac Efron is pure sexyness. All of you haters stfu. If hes gay...why does he have a girlfriend...? Exactly.I dont think a gay man would be caught with a fine woman on top of him at a beach :] Its simple. The answers been there for 3 f-ing years, So,think twice about what you say retards.Oh yes,when you read this,those feelings you have are called jelousy and guilt.First,jelousy,b/c im such a smart 11 year old.You feel guilt because all you had to do in your life was make fun of him,and you know your selfconcious,just trying to make fun of someone else to not feel so much pain about yourself.When you look in the mirror in the morning you say,damn im ugly,im going to make fun of that guy to not feels so sorry about myself.Thats sad.I hope your happy. Now go tell your mommy an 11 year old is sooo bad.Just know,you love him.Thanks for reading. I hope this taught you some common-f-ing-sense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments