Independent People

7/4/2009 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one enjoys freedom more than celebrities -- as you can see by this group of newly single celebs who'll be setting off Fourth of July fireworks all by their lonesome.

media_removed.jpg

N.M

....Is anyone else able to see pictures??....It keeps telling me "Oops, The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved." each time I try to launch the pics...

hmmmm...

1908 days ago

Linda Mott

Dear N.M.#1,
The launch of pictures is not working. Maybe someone is celebrating the 4th with a 5th.

1908 days ago

Joanne

This article is really mean spirited. Don't you think Jon and Kate feel bad enough and you, TMZ, have to rub their noses in it?

1908 days ago

MsChris

I think harvey started celebrating early ... put some jungle juice in that cup of his ... link dont work.

1908 days ago

Saucenuts

#2, lol

1908 days ago

Mel B

Oops! Not pulling up any pics. Maybe one of the Independent Singles' legal team made you guys take it down. LOL

1908 days ago

balls

balls

1908 days ago

hamilTonyan

What a load off of Jons shoulders. All of the weight of Kate and 8 little rug rats running amuk. now jon has 8 little soroity girls running amuk

1908 days ago

bettiebb

My gosh, I'm sick of those two, Kate and what's his name. No appeal at all. Are people really this pathetic? Interested in a walking Penis and Uterus? Disgusting. In her pics, her stomach looks stapled to her back. All those kids, I'm repulsed at their behavior.

1908 days ago

bettiebb

Oh yeah, and sorority girls? LMAO. Isn't he like 30? A bit too old for the money hungry tots. This guy has a lot to pay in child support. If anyone is after him, its cuz they think he has money. Not after Kate the Uterus gets done with him. He's also hideous, looks like a fricken fly! Uh, give me someone good to gossip about please. Why are these people fning famous????

1908 days ago

Jim

Those Jon and Kate creatures are not celebrities. At least they SHOULDN'T be, in my opinion. It's bad enough that we live in a world where it's allowed that TV cameras film every aspect of the lives of those 8 kids. They have no say in it because their parents made the decision to sacrifice a normal life for $$$$$$$$$. To top it off, these two parental rejects end up splitting up, and instead of saying "Ok, guys...sorry. This is enough. We need to deal with our family in private" they each race to the media to tell their stories. Instead of privately talking to friends, clergy, professional counselors, they air their stained laundry on TV and magazines. They are a disgrace to the word "parents" and TLC and all media outlets should erase them from our lives.

1907 days ago

gosh

I am tired of these two and their 8 down-syndrome looking kids

1907 days ago

britbritisaskank

I live in Rockville, Maryland and I saw Kate when I had lunch at a Thai restaurant two days ago. She was eating with another woman about her age (and ten times better looking). They were there when I came in and still there when I left so they were in no hurry to finish. Sometimes people went over for an autograph which Kate signed (grudgingly). No kids in sight of course. Must be nice.

1907 days ago

Karen Ann

Yes, the link doesn't work. #2 - LOL! You gave me a laugh today!

1907 days ago

Ziggy

Who cares? They're both celebrity hounds who prostituted their kids for money.

They should spend time raising their kids and disappear.

There used to be a time when tv consisted of talented actors, now it's full of dysfunctional talentless trash. What is the world coming to?

1907 days ago