Independent People

7/4/2009 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one enjoys freedom more than celebrities -- as you can see by this group of newly single celebs who'll be setting off Fourth of July fireworks all by their lonesome.

media_removed.jpg

Danimal

According to Kate's exclusive interview with People magazine last week, she and John will be BOTH be spending independence day today with their children at home in Pennsylvania. Check your facts TMZ

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

I have never seen the TV "show" these people are part of, but one thing I gotta say----this guy is the UGLIEST man I've ever seen. What the heck was this woman THINKING? Ah, I know. She wasn't.

One in PA

Kate is a control freak! She barely let Jon speak on the show, and when he did, she was always correcting him and ridiculing him on camera. One can only imagine what life must have been like off camera. Kate is the one who needs to change and come down off her high horse. I feel sorry for the children and that Kate doesn't appreciate what a good husband and father Jon is. It's obvious Jon just wants to feel loved and appreciated. Good luck Kate finding another man who will put up with your intimidating ways. I know I won't be watching show any more.

lili

THIS IS NOT NEWS.

THIS IS CR*P THAT BORED PEOPLE WANT TO READ ABOUT TWO INSIGNIFICANT PEOPLE.

PLEASE SAVE THIS, AND OCTOMOM FOR PEREZ HILTON, AND HIS ILK. iT IS RUINING THE TERRIFIC JOB YOU ARE DOING IN UPDATING US ON MJ. i KNOW YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE, BUT THESE TWO FAMEWHORES ARE FAMOUS FOR NOTHING!

AS BORING AND MEANINGLESS AS JOE THE PLUMBER. PLEASE SPARE US COVERAGE OF THIS CR*P, DESIGNED FOR THE LOSERS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COVERAGE FOR THE KING OF POP,

Ashleeee

I couldn't have said it better, NO# 17!!!!! Kate is nothing but a control freak. Jon was always doing the majority of work/things around the house, ALWAYS. I did not find him lazy at all. I wish my husband was as busy and handy as Jon. Those who feel sorry for Kate, or say bad things about Jon have NEVER watched the show. Kate needs to take responsibility for driving Jon away, She was a horrible wife! I do NOT watch the at all! I use to watch ALL the time, even the re-runs. I can't stand Kate. I feel sorry for those kids having a horrible mother like that!

Ashleeee

#20 You are sooooooo right!

scooobie

It's really great to only see 4 stories of Michael Jackson on the first page here. Maybe tomorrow there will be none which I am looking forward to. Enough is Enough.................

Paj from NJ

Who cares what happens to these two? They have had their 15 minutes of fame. You have destroyed a family and disrupted the lives of your children, but as long as you have money in the bank, move on. Enough is enough of these two...they aren't anybody.

polly purebred

The only good thing to come from Michael Jackson's death is that it kept these two out of the news - unfortunately, not long enough.

who gives a shit

These two are not celebs, please. And neither are the people in your picture launch, it did work for me!! I thought we were done with these two want a be's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crystal

This show has always been about " Kate & Kate Plus Kate" I'm glad Jon's getting a little sugar on the side. Kate has chased all of her own family out of the childrens lives, yet she loves to go on TV and say how she doesnt have any help. Stop playing the victim you controlling biotch. They need to take this show off the air, its not about the kids anymore.

Tami

I rather keep reading about Jon and Kate than WACKO JACKO! Atleast Jon and Kate is very interesting.

guy rich

her vajay jay must be broken.im just sayin!

K man

#29 who the fk cares were these people spend their holidays? The only reason I read theses posts is because I like to read the hate most have for these 2. At least I know I'm not alone. I watched their show once. The only part people want to see is the banter between the 2 on the sofa, The rest of the stuff like the kids playing is boring and not interesting at all. The show can be condensed into 10 minute interview that's all people who want to know about them want to hear. i look forward to the day when they go away and are never heard from again. It WILL happen. were are the so called celebrities of the past? I can count on one hand who is still popular today. And they are very talented who deserve the recognition. Not these 2 nobodies.

J D

Kate should think of her kids instad of making money off of them and her pockets being full of money besids her looks has a lot to be desired she not that good looking plus she has a bitchy attidute

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments