Independent People

7/4/2009 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one enjoys freedom more than celebrities -- as you can see by this group of newly single celebs who'll be setting off Fourth of July fireworks all by their lonesome.

media_removed.jpg

JANE DOE

Come on TMZ Why use a bad picture of JON and an ok one of FAKE KATE!?

Kate is and will always be a BITC*!

Either JON goes back to putting up with it or the "D" word!

Feel soooo sorry for Kids!!

TEAM JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JANE DOE

#35- " jank"
Nothing else to do -You Racist !?

JANE DOE

#14 "gosh"
What a cruel thing to say!

Angelique

I Love Micheal Jackson and will watch it everyday till he is laid to rest. As far as Jon and Kate I use to watch it back to back last year when this drama broke out I watch the first show with the children b day it was boring haven't watched it since I no intentions on watching it. Their played out I have enough problems in my household and my husband to sit down and listen to people whine.

Ashleeee

Ning Ning, you sound like a ding ding apparentely your on the wrong page, go back to MJ's page where the rest of the fools sit all day and lick up their snot ,,,,,bunch of cry babies

Angelique

It's shame shame shame your apparently didn't put glasses on I was responding to #32, any comprehsion problems? Or just not paying attention or stupid?

Ashleeee

i have to agree, JON AND KATE stories are better than all this non-stop crap about MJ ITS WAYYYY OVER-BOARD!

Jessica

How the hell does Jon contort his face like that. He must be one pissed off M F'er.

Ashleeee

WHO IS GOING TO BUY KATE'S NEW CLOTHING LINE???? some dummies will buy her stupid book cuz they have NO sense! a dam cookbook too, please!!!

cochino

ROTFL TMZ called jon and kate celebs.

maybe this is what's wrong with tmz now..... Everyone's a celeb to fill dead air space here now.... Just saying

Ashleeee

KATE IS TOO WORRIED ABOUT MAKING MONEY. She doesn't care about those kids. I can't stand the biotch!
KATE IS A BABY SELLER!!!!

TEAM JON ------ ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY

cyringe

good for Jon. now he would have of of mind and free from yelling. i would have killed myself if i'm married to that woman.

Ashleeee

I love Kate!!! I don't know what is wrong with you individuals. I too will be buying her clothes lines when it comes out. Someone needs to help support those babies. I'm waiting for her new book. Does anyone know when it will be out?

who gives a shit

A clothing line is it made out of dish towels?????????? Because she is one wrung up dish towel bitoch!! And I heard they made $100,000 an episode, which is $100,000 too much!!

bettiebb

Why are people bothered by all the Michael Jackson coverage? Let's do basic math. 1, Michael has earned his keep, regardless of any unproven accusations, he worked hard to make himself who he is. Umm, there is no 1 for Jon and Kate, the media coverage towards them just shocks me, They do not merit any attention. If you ask me, Michael is a point ahead of a lot of people. May he rest in Peace, and may people stop this "Black or White" behavior, in the end people are bothered because of this and nothing else. He was very talented, and it's a huge loss to our Music Industry.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments