Independent People

7/4/2009 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one enjoys freedom more than celebrities -- as you can see by this group of newly single celebs who'll be setting off Fourth of July fireworks all by their lonesome.

media_removed.jpg

Ashleeee

I do not care what any of you IDIOTS say, I LOVE KATE!!! Don't get so upset over it.

who gives a shit

#55 Jank where are your brains?? In your as*!!! A racist is anyone making a racist comment no matter what color they are. It's not just white people lame brain! There are plenty of blacks, asians and mexicans who are racist too!! Get a brain!!

who gives a shit

On WE T.V. there is a program on called "Raising Sextuplets"!!! Haven't people learned from Jon & Kate! Hope these people know what they are getting themselves into!!

Sarah Henke

I could care less about Kate G. She was a bully to her husband and in my opinion, she acted as thogh he couldn't do anything right. She gets what she diserves. He was always doing things for her and she took advantage of him. I watched an episode where the two of them were in the grocery store, Jon was in another part of the store and kate started screaming his name as loud as she could and embaressed him. It was at that moment I realized what a bitch she really is.
I don't know why Kate is getting so much coverage. She isn't a star by far, she is on a freaking reality show. Give me a F-----g break people.
Jon, I hope you are haveing a blast living the single life!!!! Kate, you are an ugly, loud mouth BITCH!!!!! Go cry to someone else. Who cares about your F----d up problems.By the way, get another hair cut. You look like Tweety Bird. Oops, the birds much cuter than you are, you nasty ass HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashleeee

Sarah my dear, you need some counseling for all that hatred you have inside! Leave Kate ALONE!

Jan

I guess the paps cannot find Jon or Kate this week so you used OLD PHOTOS and fake news.. It is good for them to get a break. I still wish they would get counseling that will soften Kate and help JON GROW UP. They support their own family and if the paps destroy their means of support, the taxpayers will have to support them, NOT very smart, paps.

crystal

Kate should date her plastic surgeon so he could do something about that saggy, flat, wide azz of hers. Jon go fihat stnd you some fresh meat, and forget about that stapled gut of a loud mouth loser alone. What man in their right mind would want to deal with her, let along the brood she has.

Ashleeee

I think Kate is FINE I'd do her

tomcat

MJ got Jon and Kate off of the front pages!!! good work!!

Ashleeee

I LOVE KATE and those babies......I wish I had that many, but I only have one stinking brat!

Baseball Mom

Responding to the John and Kate photo: You know I believe that initially when the tv series began it was probably done with the intention to help buy all the diapers and formula and help that they would need having that many little ones. I believe and this is JMHO that over time they both got "comfortable" with the money flow and their focus went from the children to how much money they would be depositing into the bank. Now on to John as an individual, not that I condone cheating but if he did, it was probably to fill a void that he wasn't getting being married to Kate(she seems like a money grubbing bitch). Now Kate, as an individual. I am sure that she has not let her skeletons out of the closet yet, but just know that the cameras are following you and eventually I have a feeling that your supposid one up on John will be null and void. You can call you two even, in the end. She appears to be all about the money and if I am not mistaken she told John he could see who he wanted as long as he continued to shoot the series. Am I correct? That goes to show me that she only cares about the money. They didn't need that massive house to hold their children and for their children to be comfortable. What is sad to me is that they tried to make a buck off of USING their children to further themselves. Another thing is what damage has this done to the children? Regardless of age, divorce and separation at any age for a child is detremental to their welfare. What arrangements with professionals have they made to address these issues and answer any questions their children will have, if they haven't already asked them? The children will grow up to hate their parents. I guess you reap what you sow!

Ashleeee

KATES OWN FAMILY DOESN'T SPEAK TO HER!!!!!

Angelique

#70 Those babies aren't babies their in school damn and trust me well taken care off they have been on so many free trips it's insane. When do you hear about Walt Disney World offering someone a free trip. Those children are ruined having temper tantrums especially maggie the oldest . Well kids here comes the Gosselins kids time to feel lowely.....and like sh*t!

Ashleeee

Mady is so vile. She is the one who throws a fit and acts like a biotch! Just like her mother!

hamilTonyan

Thats why they called her Mad dy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments