Michael Jackson -- Best Man

7/4/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How'd you like to have had Michael Jackson by your side when you exchanged your wedding vows?

Michael Jackson

Check out this photo of Michael Jackson with his lawyer, John Branca, at Branca's wedding in 1987. Jackson served as best man.

Branca worked for Jackson from 1980-2006, and was then re-hired by Jackson weeks before his death. Branca was named co-executor of Jackson's will.

Ashleeee

WHATEVER #27........ IF you were really me, "ASHLEE", you wouldn't say such stupid things about being fat.
Like I said before, I didnt hate or dislike MJ, I'm just tired of alllll this unnecessary news/postings.

Whatajoke

..........................I AM the real Asslee............................

Auntee Rach Rach

Is this picture in effort to make the will more believable....................I still think the WILL is FAKE!

Daisy Puke

ashlee, i have no idea why you come on this sight and continually insult myself and others. Obviously we ALL enjoy checking TMZ. Please respect others and allow them to comment without fear of being called names and harrassed with your cyber-thugging. It really takes me a while to understand your elementary posts and I find it very annoying. FYI a "dam" is something a beaver builds and neither the correct spelling or usage for your post.

Stephanie

I'm sorry but I am on TMZ so much because I'm a homebound cow and I can't do much of anything else. I often get bitter and angry when I see others living the life that I so desire.

Stephanie

He looked nice here. He should have left well enough alone.

Crystal

Ashlee I think YOU'RE the one who needs to get a life. If you don't like the MJ stories then why read them, and why the HELL ARE YOU MAKING SUCH AN EFFORT TO KEEP COMMENTING AND READING OTHER COMMENTS? Hmm, a bit WEIRD if you ask me.

Sally

MJ was a cutey pie. He didn't have to change his looks. He was cute then.

Sherlyn

OMG!Mike lookes sssssssssssssssoooooooo great *sexy* in this pic!He was very gorgeous! *sadsadsad*

Party 'till you die!

It must have been so much easier for him to diddle kids when he still resembled a human!

Party 'till you die!

I wonder how much his skeleton will be worth? He won't mind, because he didn't mind it for other freaks. It will make a great collectible for some lucky person!

Mary Ellen

That is one of my favorite photos of Michael. Thanks for posting it.

Tianna

This pic was back when the BAD album came out. Michael looks cute in this picture. He was still a light shade of brown.

STRANGE how Michael rehired him 3 months ago. Almost like he felt he wouldn't be on this earth for too much longer.

funny how life works sometimes.

KAYLA

Pretending to be another person, lying, telling people they have no lives for commenting on a picture of MJ even though he/ she is also doing the same, thinking liking someone is strange. It's clear that "Ashlee" needs some help. Someone give it to her,

Rest in peace Michael. I'll always love you.

KAYLA