Michael Jackson -- Best Man

7/4/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How'd you like to have had Michael Jackson by your side when you exchanged your wedding vows?

Michael Jackson

Check out this photo of Michael Jackson with his lawyer, John Branca, at Branca's wedding in 1987. Jackson served as best man.

Branca worked for Jackson from 1980-2006, and was then re-hired by Jackson weeks before his death. Branca was named co-executor of Jackson's will.

Catholic Girl

Gorgeous!!!

bestgirl

Nice pic

Ashleeee

I'D LOVE TO SIT ON HIS FACE!!!!!!

beautyqueen

Michael's first 2 kids sure look a lot like his lawyer! Just sayin'.

Ashleeee

I must admit, I am really getting a little tired of all this news. Hard to admit, but it's true. I will move on as advised and let MJ rest. I am going to get a life now. Bless all of you!

LynMae

Dang! MJ actually looks good (while being white there)! I dont think he look bad when he was white - theres alot of pix while he look just fine! actually cute looking

Be Lifedriven

Dear World, Michael was an incredible entertainer and a good person. Our cancer support foundation was in communications with Michael to lend his support of our Lifedriven Miracles Program just days before his tragic passing. "Lifedriven Miracles" Program gives hope and strength to the children as they fight to live, and as they transition to living life with and surviving cancer. Lifedriven Foundation exists to put smiles on the faces of children battling cancer through our Lifedriven Miracles Program. We take kids and their families to the happiest place on earth. The best and most important thing "Lifedriven Miracles" Program does for the children battling cancer is that it dares and inspires them to believe in miracles coming true. The Lifedriven Foundation is a California non-profit Corporation, Tax ID 06-1789197, which meets the requirements of the IRS code, 501 (C)(3). Visit lifedriven.org or call us at 866-616-4365.

Ashleeee

Its time for some Jon & Kate news................waiting patiently TMZ

paris

wow,ive always thought mj was so good looking this proves it,ive followed mj through the good an bad,an he is sex on legs,love you all ways.from london

Ashleeee

I do not care what any of you IDIOTS say, I LOVE KATE!!! Don't get
so upset over it.

anti-murray

10 shows confirmed in March........how come being 50 shows? With the help of Diprivan??

Honey

4. BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T LIVE MY LIFE AROUND MJ..... APPARENTELY SOME PEOPLE DO. GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE! GET ONE!

Posted at 10:11AM on Jul 4th 2009 by Ashlee

*********
Obviously YOU DO..Otherwise why bother to post. Take YOUR OWN advice ((Ashlee)) "GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE! GET ONE!"

anti-murray

Ashleeee

What in the hell did #118 - MARGE do with your life before MJ died???? Maybe you didnt have one then either.
MJ is stilllllllllllllll dead.............don't be fooled. And STOP stalking me you lezzy. I'm gonna tell your mommy you want to hook up with me, eat me biotch :-) suk on that for a while

MARGE IS A STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashleeee