TMZ's 21st Birthday Bash -- The Finalists!!!

7/4/2009 5:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most foul, regrettable party pictures poured in for our 21st Birthday Contest -- so watch out ... just clicking through the pics could give you a hangover!

TMZ's 21st Birthday Bash -- The Finalists!!!
**Be sure to check back on Monday to help decide who is going to score the $250 prize!**

Tricia

Wow you know how to gwt drunk!

1903 days ago

dee

That's really gross and so are the people who would actually post those pictures

1903 days ago

LAME

Your contest's are boring!!

1903 days ago

chrisa

just disgusting!

how could anyone be proud of the fact that they got so drunk they puked all over themselves or soiled themselves in some way. then to go ahead and post them on-line?!

so just how many kids turned 21 while this contest was running TMZ? how many deliberately went out and got so trashed that they could have killed themselves or others by getting behind the wheel of a car or drinking themselves to the point of poisoning, just to get that perfect pic for a ridiculous contest?

TMZ you are idiots for promoting this and if anyone is injured in someway by attempting to win, you should be the ones to pay.
harvey et al, your brains are in your ass and it seems you have recently sh*t them out!!!

1903 days ago

who gives a shit

Just goes to show how stupid people are!!!

1903 days ago

My two cents

LIne those pretty drinks up number 5!!

1903 days ago

mari

Poisening one's body is not cool. Yuck!

1903 days ago

Em

#76 WED BETTER should win.....HILARIOUS!!!! HAPPY 21 TO ALL

1903 days ago

TheRaw420

The funniest and best picture of Paul writing on a "past out" Nik with a marks a-lot permanent ink pen, wearing glued on beards celebrating 21 is the best, and for some reason this photo did not make the finalist cut of the 127 photos?????

1903 days ago

Sarafimm

#26 Having your birthday in a war zone is never fun, but having it be your 21st in an Islamic country? That's #)(ked-up!

#15 Catching some famous @$$ is always nice!!

#10 A warning to the wise? Stomach-pump scars.

#33 & # 56 Whorehouse Fun or Chippendales Dancers--guess it depends upon your sexual orientation!

1903 days ago

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

None of the above. Rack up next contest, please. ...No, wait - on second thought, please don't run ANY more contests.

1902 days ago

Jessie

Hey #4 and #9.....TMZ did not ask people to get super f*cked up on their 21st. Is it assumed? Of course, but who DIDN'T get jacked up on their 21st? It's painfully obvious that you guys didn't have good enough friends to take you out on your 21st. It's not TMZ's fault you don't have any friends. And lay off Harvey! He's the man. As it Max. mmmmmmMAX!

1902 days ago

Nic

I don't drink- and I got REAL REAL tired of driving intoxicated friends home every time we went out. So I celebrated my 21st birthday with a trip to NYC and the first run of Phantom of the Opera. I KNOW that not only did I enjoy myself alot more-I actually REMEMBER it!

lafffsssss@ the fools.

Not entertainment. Seriously.

1901 days ago

lalala

number 17 (and the cover picture) is my favorite. he isn't puking or passed out. he is out having a good time - which is truly what any birthday should be about.

1901 days ago