Emergency at Jackson Home -- Fan Hospitalized

7/5/2009 11:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonEMTs were called to the Jackson family home in Encino this afternoon. All of the Jacksons are fine though.

A 13-year old Michael Jackson fan fainted. She was part of the crowd gathered outside the Jackson home, and LAPD called for the ambulance.

The young fan was taken to Encino hospital. Her condition is unknown.

ly9512

I hope she's okay! Prayers go out to her and her family.

Kay

This is news?

Monique

Who cares? People faint every day. What difference does it make if it's an MJ fan or not.

Advil

She must have read all these negative comments on TMZ by these retards......serioulsy I hope she is alright and makes a speedy recovery

Delicious

lol tmz has nothing else to post so they have to let us know that a Michael Jackson fan fainted. TMZ have you've been to a Michael Jackson concert, sounds like NOT. Even after his death Michael still has that effect, his fans love him so much they faint over him...

Get some real news...

Tianna

She probably needs to go sit down, relax, & EAT some place! And get some sleep & some rest.

I am a fan too...but I would be damned if I lose any sleep over it or skip meals over it.

Some people take it to the extreme. If some of these fans act like this over MJ who wasn't even a blood relative to any of them, GOD HELP them when they actually do experience the loss of a blood relative they were actually close to.

Do they go home? Do they eat? Do they bath? Do they relax at all?

Or do these specific fans hang out around the JACKSONS HOME 24/7 since Michaels death?

Thats sad. The even sadder thing is that some of the same OBSESSED FANS will end up extremely depressed, & you may even hear of SUICIDES over this (WAIT, WATCH & SEE).

bettiebb

This is a child. Hope she's doing well. Godspeed!

pam

MJ was a wonderful entertainer. BUT, people that stand outside other people's homes are bizarre. A thirteen year old should be at home, in a swimming pool...something. Tuesday, is going to be a mess.
Good Grief!

Keegan

Poor thing... it's only common sense that in this heat we have going on, to always stay hydrated, bring some snacks / food and if possible a mist fan to keep cool.
Hope she will be okay.

Joe Schmoe

I feel for the little girl and her parents.

Can you imagine what's going to happen on Tuesday? I don't think I would want to be one of the winners of those tickets to the memorial. I can't imagine that winners will be safe. People are just too crazy about his death being the end of the world.

Fools Rush In

Another repercussion of MJs behavior.

Hopefully the kid will be fine and hopefully the parent of said kid will make the appropriate choices for her.

What a mess all this is.

lauren taylor

hope she's ok.. but everyone must know this.. google jordan chandler

Jordan Chandler was the kid who accused Michael Jackson of impropriety and led to the lawsuit against the famous singer. Now that Michael Jackson has passed away, there is renewed interest in the case made by Jordan Chandler and Evan Chandler.

Evan Chandler was the father of the boy who accused Michael Jackson that embroiled the now dead singer in one of his biggest criminal cases.

The two – Michael and Jordan – had become very good friends but Jordan’s father Evan did not approve of the friendship. Very soon, the case took a tabaloidesuqe turn when the kid, some say prompted by his father, accused Michael Jackson of having an unnatural relation with the kid.

As it goes in high profile cases, before you know it, media and law start hounding. Now I don’t want to make it sound like MJ was all innocent. But the fact of the matter is, we will never know what the truth is. Being a rich celebrity, it is very much possible that the kid’s family might have done it for the money. But who knows. Truth could be somewhere in between.

Debski

Harvey, who are your writers? I quote, "All of the Jackson's are fine though." Tsk, tsk. I guess there are no proofreaders at TMZ.

By the way, that should read, "All of the Jacksons are fine, though."

beantownbaby

WHAT THE HELL IS A FAN THAT YOUNG DOING STANDING OUTSIDE THE JACKSON HOME FOR SO LONG???? HER MOTHER AND FATHER NEED TO GET BEAT!

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

I've got tickets to MJ's memorial. If TMZ will reimburse my gas and pay for my room and board, I'll take a papper in with me, hahaha.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments