Kathy Griffin Breaks the Mold

7/5/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madame Tussauds has outdone themselves by making the most real-looking wax figure of a D-list celeb -- Kathy Griffin.

media_removed.jpg

Granted when you have fake hair, teeth and body parts, the figurine basically sculpts itself.

Kathy attempted to crack a smile at the waxen beauty's unveiling in Vegas yesterday.

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

I love her!!!!!

tracy

Awesome. i love it. Looks great

Roro

Her voice makes her sound like a standup comedy version of Billy Mays.... she makes me change channels to getaway from the yelling.

who gives a shit

Used to like her but she started hanging with Paris the slut Hilton and she is just trying to do what ever she can to get noticed. It get's embarrassing! She get's pretty gross too!!

Ziggy

Madame Tussaud should have used their wax for something better.

Her voice is only slightly better than fingernails on a chalk board.

I am

...and the waxen dummy is the one wearing the black dress?

Erika

Gosh TMZ... you are so mean. Why?

Bart

Well dang, she is pretty much plastic and was already. Ever notice of flat the top of her head is? I mean the real one not the dummy. Well they are both dummies, but you know what I mean.

Linda Mott

I think she goes too far with her comedy and isn't really that funny. She is rather annoying. I believe in the first amendment right to free speech, so I just switch channels.

Ashleeee

I think Kathy Griffin is soooooooooooooooooooo funny. Guess some ppl don't have a sense of humor. And she does not "hang out" with Paris Hilton, she was just doing a dam show you idiot!

Jillian

Kathy is the most genuine comedian who isn't afraid to be honest about celebrity life. Not to mention she is incredibly funny too! So what if she has had surgery. Kathy - love you and love D-List!

Denny

It's ALMOST as ugly as no-talent Kathy. I can't stand her and never have liked her. She screwed up Jerry's barb-que routine on Seinfeld!

rondo

Impossible to tell which one is faker!

karencarpenter

That Carrotop is hilarious. I think he is a riot. Glad to see he has layed off of the steroids.

who gives a shit

#14 Lilly, we know she did it for the show. That's the whole point! And to wear Paris the skank clothes,ewwswwwwwwwwwwwww! Then return's $14,000 of clothes back to shop when she split from P! I'm sure they don't want to see her in their store again! Kathy is probably upset she only has 15 comments since last night!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments