« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNair and His 'Friend' -- Before the Shootings

7/5/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi on vacation together about three months ago.

Steve McNair -- launch photos

In the photos, McNair and Kazemi can be seen parasailing together on some kind of beach getaway. It's clear the two had some sort of special relationship.

McNair and Kazemi were both found shot to death in Tennesee yesterday -- McNair's body was riddled with bullets, Kazemi suffered just one shot to the head. Authorities say a gun was found very close to her body. Officials won't classify the incident as a murder/suicide just yet ... but so far, the facts seem to point in that direction.

McNair, a former NFL MVP who was married with four children, was 36 years old.

UPDATE
-- Detectives for the Nashville PD say they've been told McNair and Kazemi "had been in a dating relationship" for several months. And while it is clear they can rule McNair's death a homicide, detectives have not yet classified Kazemi's death, pending further investigation.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

From all accounts so far, it sounds like this 20-year old was emotionally unstable. WTF was Steve thinking hanging with this teenie bopper. His wife Mechelle is a classy, beautiful woman; the type any man would give their right arm to have by their side. My heart goes out to Mechelle and their 4 sons. What a trauma and life changing incident to say the very least.

Mary Cabrall

Of course, with friends like these, who needs enemies! Sounds like she shot him up good before the fatal shot to the head. Personally, one shot in the crotch would have been good enough for me. Remember that girls, you'll probably get away with assault with a deadly weapon, and your man will lose what he cherishs most. Let him live, but take his reason to live.

who dat

This whore had some pretty big, yet fake, cans. And yes she was a whore.

Advil

Wow STEVE im surprised you let that young chick take you out like that........he was probably breaking up with her..btw thats 5th well known person to die in a moth or so........we need one more to complete the TRIO celebrities die in 3's who's next?

dd

I don't feel bad at all for him, he has probably been killing his wife and kids slowly buy parading the slut around, by
the way they say she is Iranian, anyway he probably didn't know what hit him, nice and quick!

belle

Comment #6 is stupid. It was a man ,a woman and a tragic end. It is not about the color of there skin. We are all the same. YOU are making it a color issue. Have some compassion for the families.

Basic Human Rights

BlueEyedHeather: Not to worry! Every man will stop chasing your arse by the time you hit 30 b/c blue-eyed fair skinned white gals like you age REALLY FAST.

BTW this woman is CAUCASIAN which is considered "white". What is this "fully white" garbage you racists talk about? You think only blue eyed women who age fast are considered fully white? Think again.

Nimrod

THE TRUTH # 28. If you give 98 % of men millions of $, they will cheat on their wives. As time goes by most men become unattracted to their wives and wish they can get with younger and prettier girls. No one should blame them. Women's beauty diminishes as they get older but men's taste for beautiful women doens't change with age.

soundmixer

T

just like with MJ .. karma came and bit him on the ass ....

Rosche

29. I know she isn't fully white but I hope other black men learn a lesson from this. They need to stop chasing us, white women. Black men need to leave us white girls alone.

Posted at 1:47PM on Jul 5th 2009 by BlueeyedHeather

I see you in the clubs all the time....scoping and scheming. You seem to be a lot thirstier for them than they are for you. But I agree with you. I hope this is a message to black men that you are all crazy whack jobs just like that chick in the movie "Obsessed" and to stear clear of you.

adam

look at her name u idiots shes kurdish not white and if he was cheating on his wife with her its still not a reason to be murdered.

Basic Human Rights

#38 Garyisawuss: No problem! No one is blaming them, they are only SHOOTING them. LOL.

That's the only way I can answer what you wrote, b/c someone like you really can't comprehend the idea of what an EMOTIONAL and INTELLECTUAL CONNECTION with another human being means. This is b/c I believe you are emotionally and intellectually retarded. Good luck to you.

who dat

In case you have'nt figured it out, I an an idiot. I have to waddle along, so I can stick my snout back into my bag of cheetos.

Akbar

40. SHE WAS SELFISH TO KILL HIM! I BET HE WANTED TO LEAVE HER AND GO BACK TO HIS WIFE -- FOR GOD'S SAKE HE HAD SEVERAL KIDS AND EVERYTHING!!! WHAT DID THIS GIRL EXPECT??? EVENTUALLY HE WOULD PROBABLY GO BACK TO HIS FAMILY AND/OR MOVE ON TO SOMEONE ELSE. SO SHE KILLED HIM? I BET SHE HAD A HELL OF A TEMPER

Posted at 1:52PM on Jul 5th 2009 by soundmixer
This is a BLACK guy..Now tell me WORLD how do I know this lmaoits a dead giveaway lmao