Jackson Docs Can Run But Can't Hide

7/5/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs law enforcement officials comb through medical records to determine who supplied and administered the anesthesia Propofol and other drugs to Michael Jackson, we've learned there may be a fail-safe way of getting at the truth.

It's no secret -- especially in a celebrity town like L.A. -- some doctors use pseudonyms for celebrity patients and sometimes their medical charts somehow get "lost." But we've learned most doctors leave an indelible footprint when it comes to treating patients.

Many doctors -- especially ones with big practices -- use medical software systems from MD Systems, NexTech and other companies. These companies provide the software that makes it easy to input billing data.

Doctors typically input the patient's name, billing amount, type of treatment, type of drugs prescribed and administered, and date of service. Here's the thing -- that data cannot be deleted from the server.

The system allows doctors to add other data like medical charts, and those things can be deleted. But if someone deletes that info, the software shows the name of the user who did it and the date it was done.

Bottom line -- the basic billing information will not go away.

As we reported days ago, law enforcement found Propofol inside Jackson's house. Propofol is an anesthesia, which should never be administered outside a hospital, and it's looking like that drug killed Jackson. If cops find who supplied it and who administered it, the docs could well be prosecuted for manslaughter.

Akbar

Thanks for posting #41 Indianpower...Nice history lesson I didn't know that TY

ggallin

hey Gina recently i read a report that said michael jackson once killed a man.do you believe this to?

Gotcha

41. Just a little HISTORY for you folks....On JULY 4th 1826 we lost TWO (2) great guys..that morning we lost Thomas Jefferson....That same evening we lost John Adams.....So I have One(1) Question......Who the Hell is Micheal Jackson ????????

Posted at 1:19PM on Jul 4th 2009 by INDIANPOWER
Apparantly you are very interested in him, as you make it your business to comment on all of his boards. By the way it's hot outside can you do a rain dance?

Paj from NJ

Akbar

All I can say is Michael was a great guy and I loved him...I'm Gay so what!!!!

kevinny

Get ready for the subpoena's!
First the MD's who gave MJ the drugs.
With MJ not alive to pay off goons to ruff up and threaten people,
parents, victims will start coming forward ( more subpoena's)
and tell the horrors they have gone through when they came forward to the Jackson camp
and said MJ abused their kid. It will NOT be a few parents
and all will have the same story of threats of physical abuse, stalking, at the hands of MJ's litigation control team.
This present story of MJ is just the tip of the iceberg.
The crap under the carpet is about to be pulled off. MJ knew it could happen at any moment.
Now not even he can stop it .... and a talented artist will be shown for what he always was -
a pedophile with a lot of money.
And a man who betrayed his fans with endless lies.

Miss Nancy

Ladies and Gentlemen of TMZ (you too Harv Levin): Diprvan is an ANESTHETIC...not an anethesia!!!!! If you expect to be taken seriously you will need to be literate. Diprivan is a general anesthetic used to induce anesthesia. Peace. Out.

Katy

I think the Dr. was completely at fault although I feel no sympathy for Michael, he was a big boy and made his own decisions. Theres another Dr who does the same thing in CA, Saginor, he's Hugh Hefner's personal Dr...hmmm This is nothing new for celebs, money talks. I hope the Dr fries for this and sets the pace for all other celeb Drs in the future. I'm sorry MJ died but I won't miss him.

Sad

I want the guilty one or ones caught, prosecuted and convicted, it won’t bring MJ back but justice should be served. Everybody knows who to blame, but rich doctors with top lawyers, not an easy case I guess.

Michael Jackson

I also said that I wasn't a christian and that just a belief in God means nothing because even the devil's minions believe in him. Don't quote PART of what I say in an effort to misquote me or distort my meaning. I stand behind everything I have said and will say on this forum about your pedophile pop god.

hotie

I can't wait to see some murderer being prosecuted. These idiots knew what they were doing i.e end his life.

Gotcha

55. All I can say is Michael was a great guy and I loved him...I'm Gay so what!!!!

Posted at 1:32PM on Jul 4th 2009 by Ha Ha

As the real Ha Ha I can tell you the I am a very straight women, who supports all gays. Get off of this sight you gay basher.

Michael Jackson

What goes around comes around??? That must be why MJ offed himself with an OD.

Michael Jackson

Here it is for you all again in response to #51's post. The now retired police detective who was involved in the Jordan Chandler child molestation investigation appeared on camera on Dateline NBC several years ago and said that Jordan's description of MJ's genitals was accurate. Explain that away, MJ fans.

Gotcha

54. David L...you spent all day yesterday writing trash. Back at it again today? I'm starting to think you have a few problems yourself. In fact, you are down-right scarey. There is an old saying, "what goes around, comes around". David L., lets hope you don't die soon. Would really hate to see your legacy. Call a therapist. You need help!

Posted at 1:32PM on Jul 4th 2009 by David L bashing

I totally agree with you. I wnet back in forth with him all day yesterday. He is truly a hateful person, I too would hate to see what legacy he has to pass on.