Joyce to the World: Check Out My Mug Shot

7/6/2009 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joyce DewittHere is Joyce DeWitt's mug shot -- taken on Saturday after the 60-year-old "Three's Company" star was arrested in El Segundo, Cal. for suspicion of DUI.

Cleveland-West_Side

Hey at least she doesn't invite children into her bed.

ItsMilly

Oh how embarrassing. I don't DUI anymore but sure have been lucky in the past. I agree, a taxi would have been wiser. I think her Memba Me photo is much better, lolol! Whose mug shot looks good? Okay Paris looked good but I'm talking about normal people.

Milly in TX

Heidi

Very good question asked by # 10...
It seems that only certain types of people....are excempt from having their mug shots splashed all over the world when arrested...hmmmmmmm

Reality

Good Genes!

heytherecodynile

lol. she went to my high school. speedway.
im hoping to follow in her footsteps.
CAREER wise. lol.
gosh, she went away for the longest time.
and then BAM dui. niiiiice.

I am

Come on now...who is this, really?

Roger Gallo

I have a feeling Joyce normally looks MUCH better than that photo. She has on no makeup --she was also probably very drunk or high --the eyes are crazy obviously --but, for 60? I think on a good day --she'll do just fine --thank you

Advil

Good Genes or Good Docs?

Illinois person

Serves her right. She's spent the last 30 years thumbing her nose at Suzanne Summers and/or refusing to speak to her. Yes Suzanne left Three's Company but so did Farrah Fawcett (w/Charlie's Angeles). Unlike Joyce DeWitt's approach, Jaclyn Smith and Kate Jackson never held it against Farrah and they remained friends until the end for Farrah. So there's class (like Jacklyn and Kate) and then there's drunken trash like this has-been.

Daytona

More Octomom please!

Marianne Chitter Chatter

She and I are about the same age and I have to say I'd be happy to look as good as her. Most of you kids are too young to remember the show, but she played a great part on Three's Company. I felt the jabs she took at Suzanne Sommers after the show ended showed bad form, however, and stopped with the fan club shortely thereafter. I hope she pulls herself together and gets into Rehab.

UGGGGHHH

COME ON KNOCK ON MY DOOR !!!! ( JAIL CELL)

CALL A CAB YOU FOOL... YOU COULD OF KILLED SOMEBODY LET ALONE YOURSELF.

YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW, BUT IT CAUGHT UP WITH YOU..............

bemybaby

There are liquor stores all over El Segundo. Why didn't she just go in to the Whip-In and buy a case of vodka to take home with her?. DumbAss!

GEB

Yikeees, Joyce DUI?????

Anita

Suzanne Sommers looks way better - and she is a cancer survivor.