Mariah Carey to Sing at Jackson Memorial

7/6/2009 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah CareyThe value of Michael Jackson memorial tickets has just gone up.

Multiple sources tell TMZ Mariah Carey will perform at tomorrow's Michael Jackson memorial at the Staples Center.

We're hearing she'll perform the Jackson 5 classic, "I'll Be There."

Anonymous Fan

Well since Mariah is gonna sing I'll Be There, why not have Al B sure sing Lady in my Life since he has it on his new CD that just came out. That would rock.

tik

I've also heard there are many other "singers" set to perform!!! Can't wait, thank the Gods for living in the heart of L.A. This is going to be the biggest show in the history of the World. R.I.P. M.J.

NYCGIRL

Hell why don't all the stars get together to sing "we are the world"......... have a fund raiser for children..... come on.. where is this going people?????

imjustawitchywoman

I am hoping the Usher will perform also.

He has much love for MJ and is keeping MJ's legacy on the front burner and rightfully criticizing those who are still tormenting MJ in death.

JAMIE from Tulare, ca

Oh my gosh.....what haters you all are, you know Mariah Is the sh%t and for who ever wants her to sing at his service is their business not yours.....Are you paying for any of it? NO....so get over it loosers, I know I will be watching when and if they show it on T.V. if you dont like it dont watch!!!!!...........and shes not a fat wh*re

NYCGIRL

Is this going to be like the BET awards? Someone's getting shot, trampled, or set on fire!

nicoles82

Ha! They are telling people that this event is not a spectator event; it is an ACTUAL memorial service... so I was just wondering what time the circus was coming?

NYCGIRL

okay, let me try this again so I don't hurt anyone's feelings. Mariah isn't a fat slut, she has a very thick body frame and wears colothing that isn't for her body type thus making her LOOK like a fat slut! Okay?? You can wipe your tears now..... Gee.....

BooBeau5105

Mariah is a good singer, stop insulting the poor girl...people are talking about her being on drugs, being fat etc...stop hating on her. After Michael's death we should all realize what the entertainment industry does to these "Stars". Can you imagine being Michael Jackson for even one day? Most "normal" people would be on drugs after walking in his shoes for even a day. You have zero privacy - you are on the look-out 24/7. People are crazy for celebrities for no reason, before they were famous they were just like the rest of us. Lay off of them...stop following them with camera's to the bathroom for God sake!

Melanie

Can't wait. I love her almost as much as I love Micheal.

Vanesa

Mariah has the voice of angel. Michael loved her and will certainly hear her from the above, she was a friend, wonderful , love you Mariah

Ashleeee

DAM MARIAH, LOOKING ROUGH! uck!

jealousy is envy

OH PULEEEZ!!!! I thought we finally got rid of this chunk? there are wayyyy better classy stars they can have perform other than her. I SHALL HIT MUTE ON MY T.V WHEN CHEESE BURGER GIRL FLOPS ON STAGE!! UGGG PUKE

Ajay

that's good Mariah will sing her version of I'll Be There; it's a difference from all the song's shes been singing lately; She's a great choice and she doesn't have to listen to all the bad critiques people give her

Woman In The Mirror

I hope this doesn't turn into a Who's Who Affair! And For The Love of God, MC please put some descent and respectable clothes on! Remember this is a Memorial for and about Michael Jackson, not about you baring your breast!!!!