« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNairs Were Looking to Buy Another Home

7/6/2009 8:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNairThe fact that Steve McNair's home was on the market while he was having an affair has caused speculation that he was getting a divorce ... but we just found out he and his wife were actually looking to buy another home.

We spoke to McNair's realtor, who said Steve and Mechelle were selling their massive Nashville home to buy another one "near a lake."

We're told the Nashville home was set to be sold for $2.9 million, and that Mechelle told the realtor yesterday that she wanted the sale to go ahead as planned.

McNair was found shot to death on Saturday along with Sahel Kazemi -- the woman police say he had been "dating."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Momsbank

His wife and children will go on. It will take time and the family to help his wife deal with this. I am sure that he loved her and the children and this was just what it appears to be..... nothing more than a cheap affair. Nothing to do with love between them. It is a shame that he lost his life over something so unmeaning. Affairs happenand his wife should realize that she did nothing wrong. This is not her fault. He strayed and he paid the price. Thankfully this deranged woman didn't go after his family and hurt them. Mechelle hold your head high and remember the good times. It was you and the children that he loved.

taylor

NOTICE HOW TMZ IS NOT REPORTING ON HOW OL' HOOK NOSE HARVEY LEVIN (YES THAT'S A REFERENCE TO HIS JEWISH BAD LOOKS) SUDDENLY HAS A PILLOW FACE - A PROCESS WHERE SILICONE LIKE GEL IS INJECTED INTO HIS FACE? ALSO NO STORIES ON HIS HOMOSEXUAL ANTICS (OBVIOUSLY NO NORMAL GAY MAN WOULD SLEEP WITH HIM NORMALLY ----BUT MONEY TALKS). IS THAT BLOND EFFEMITATE MORON WITH THE LONG HAIR HIS GAY LOVER? AND WHAT WITH THE UGLY GIRL WITH THE SHORT BLOND HAIR WHO LOOKS LIKE KATE FROM JON AND KATE. AND WHERE IS THAT JEWISH BLEACHED BLOND GIRL WITH THE FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE A WIDE MOUTHED BASS. LOOK AT ME =-----I'M STARTING MY OWN TMZ BASHING SITE!!! WEEEEEEE!!

Ugh

You really have to ask WHY people cheat?! He didn't want to give up what he had built with the wifey and didn't want to give up the ass he was chasing. Simple. As. That.

Danielle

see what happens when you cheat.

Ugh

STFU Taylor. You're stupid. Just STFU. 'Nough said. GO AWAY.

wasted days and wasted nights

I wonder how many dates he got in exchange for his life.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

He made fun of her nose. Bad move.

Ugh

"Her" nose? Learn who runs this place, learn how to type and get a job that requires more than "Would you like fries with that." The come back and post here. Until then please keep the nonsense to yourself or yourselves. Ugh. Too many of you retards to keep track.

whocares

So, you trade in your wife for a young 20 somthing chick.... she thinks you are going to leave your wife, but when it doesn't happen on her time schedule she shoots you to death. Um.... As for being a role model to your community, perhaps you should have been a role model to your four sons. This goes for the NV Senator and the SC Governer you are poor examples to your children....

Michael Madsen

TMZ... GET A PIC OF THE BIOTCH WHO BLEW THIS QB'S BRAINS OUT... WE NEED TO SEE WHAT WAS SO WORTH GITTIN' KILT OVER.

COME ON, NOW, BOYS... EARN YER KEEP... DATS WHAT YOUS GUYS DO AIN'T IT?

Michael Madsen

I sure dew hope dat bl*owjob was wirth it...

olddrunk

Hey, ugh, usually I get a kick out of your comments. Haven't you seen the pic of this squirrel? She has quite a honker. Pinocchio is right. I've got a schnoz so I can talk. I can also drink a bunch.

Ashleeee

I LOVE STEVE MCNAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE

Hellodolly

Well, what can I say? He was screwing around on his wife, AND his girlfriend............how long did he think he could eff them and disrrespect them? He got what he deserved....
To all you wife cheaters and girlfriend cheaters....THINK AGAIN................
You can't screw with people's heads. It WILL. COME. BACK. TO. HAUNT. YOU.....

Ugh

Old drunk~ My bad. Thought you were with Taylor the idot and that you meant Harvey! If you really are an old drunk....I think I love you! In my early 30's but will take a old drunk anytime : )