« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNairs Were Looking to Buy Another Home

7/6/2009 8:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNairThe fact that Steve McNair's home was on the market while he was having an affair has caused speculation that he was getting a divorce ... but we just found out he and his wife were actually looking to buy another home.

We spoke to McNair's realtor, who said Steve and Mechelle were selling their massive Nashville home to buy another one "near a lake."

We're told the Nashville home was set to be sold for $2.9 million, and that Mechelle told the realtor yesterday that she wanted the sale to go ahead as planned.

McNair was found shot to death on Saturday along with Sahel Kazemi -- the woman police say he had been "dating."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ashleeee

THANK YOU......THANK YOU.... I ACCEPT THIS AWESOME AWARD ON BEHALF OF MY BIG FAT AZZ..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH. WILL SOMEON PLEASE PASS ME A DRINK (BY REALLY?) THANK U VERY MUCH I DO LOVE U

Ashleeee

I really feel bad for Stevey McNair and his family!! Please don't take me wrong, I'm sure his girlfriend killed him, I feel soooo bad for those babies, all 4 of them

blueangel

Why do men cheat with women that are not nearly as attractive as their wives? Unfortunately McNair chose to cheat with a posessive crazy woman and she killed him and then killed herself. My heart goes out to his wife and kids.

rrrmillion

For all married couples. Men you must know all LOW CLASS WHORES, never end up with the GOLD. In the end the wives always win!!!!!!! For you married men that want to cheat on your wives. U BETTER KNO WHO U R CHEATING WITH, DEALING WITH & HANGING WITH. We all must do our homework everyday. It is too many liars in this world.

Ashleeee

I know I won't ask anyone to forgive me over my statements. Apparently, some girl wants to be ME....

Ashleeee

YOU KNOW WHAT...............ITS A SHAME THAT SOME HOMELESS CHICK WANTS TO TAKE MY NAME....WHICH IS ASHLEE. I AM NOT EVIL AT ALL, I APOLIGIZE FOR THE GIRL WHO IS TRYING TO BE ME.... MOST OF ALL, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THOSE 4 KIDS!

Cimarron

12. 5. The police should have been able to confirm if there was any gun powder residue on the girlfriend's fingers. Since they did not announce that information today tells me that there is a killer walking free tonight.

************* Obviously, you don't work in law enforcement and watch too much Law and Order. It takes time to conduct tests.

Well, forensic tests often come back much sooner ... but they tell the public that so they have time to work the results into their theories ..............

Cimarron

Timelines & other theories aside...............

If he didn't have a GF & wasn't cheating on this wife ... he'd still be alive & fathering his children right now

Ashleeee

THATS OK..............GO AHEAD AND ABUSE ME. I'LL BE OK

Ashleeee

stop being a bitch!!!!!!

betty coats

When you drop then golddigging hoes it is better to use an e mail. Maybe Steve wanted to hit it one more time b4 he callled it quits and it cost him. Hell has no fury like a golddigger scorned.

Ashleeee

love me some steve mcnair..................what a dam shame

MJwemissya

LOGICAL EXPLANATION____The only reason someone would pump four slugs into their meal ticket is if they were about to lose that meal ticket. That's what happens when ppl w/ money indulge w/ ppl who never had it. Some ppl who never had money don't know how to act when they got it...believe that if you believe anything! Steve obviously was not some lame big trick as the lil broad evidently thought...besides her SUV was under her name AND HIS. He wasn't no fool, thank God. I also read that he got advice through out his life from his oldest bro, who was very smart. I know someone must have pointed out the girl was much to young and in a matter of yrs she would be cheating behind Steve's back w. someone much younger. Latsly, Steve was a decnet human-being & compassionate, it makes sense that he would show this girl another side of life but that didn't mean he was about to ruin his & his "FOUR SONS". His wife gave him a family, that's security right there...why would any decent man let that go

bemybaby

Steve was not a "decent man." Steve played with fire and he lost. Tell me, what is so great about Mrs. McNair other than the fact that she met Steve before Ms. Kazemi did? Mrs.McNair stayed with a cheating husband even though her husband had been seen around town with another woman for months. What kind of a woman puts up with such behavior? Mrs. McNair has her life, she's lucky that Ms. Kazemi didn't come after her with a pistol. Steve worshipers need to get real, he lost his life because of his own actions. Steve should not have been with this young girl if he did not intend to leave his family.

Mark

Wow. Coach Fisher really stepped up to the microphone strong with what he said. That was really beautiful. (The full version, not just the short version quoted in most articles. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4309728)