Michael Jackson Memorial -- The Players

7/6/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Memorial -- The PlayersThe Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial -- and here's the list:

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

G C

THIS IS A 3 RING CIRCUS. WHY IS JOHN MAYER, SHAHEEN WHATS HERE NAME THERE? SEND THEM HOME. NO ONE NEEDS REV. AL SHARPTON THERE EITHER. ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST THERE FOR PUBLICITY. HIS CLOSE FRIENDS SHOULD SHOW THEIR FACES, LIKE DIANA ROSS-WHERE IS SHE? SHE HAS NOT COME FORTH ONCE SINCE HIS DEATH. MICHAEL HAD GREAT TALENT BUT HAD GREAT SOCIAL PROBLEMS TOO. THE PRESS AND THE PUBLIC SENT HIM THROUGH PUNISHMENT FOR THESE ACTS WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. LETS JUST LET HIM REST IN PEACE NOW.

Michelle

heard on the radio awhile ago that mj will be buried at forest lawn hollywood hills where many other celebrities are buried. His grandmother and ex sister in law are buried at Hollywood Hills too. mj will be buried prior the memorial at staples center.....it is a beautiful resting ground

i hope the fans respect the other people who have their loved ones buried there.

TMZ hits a new low

I know I should be leaving this story alone, but isn't that list a bit odd? Kobe Bryant? Were they friends? Doubt it. John freaking Mayer? What for? So he can get some lady love after the show? Spare me and all of us. Brooke Shields is a joke. She was a date of his one night four milliion years ago. Not really contemporary friends I don't think. It's starting to sound a bit freaky. I want Diana, Elizabeth, Smoky, Lionel, Barry and the entire Jac kson family. Hell, why not Jamie Foxx? He drove it out of the park at the BET Awards. Mariah? Not necessary.

a lipstick Lesbian

What about Jesse Jackson, Kate Jackson and Samuel L. Jackson?

moron1,456,345,234,

WTF John Maye why ?????????????????????

Googie

Ummm did I miss it or was REV. JESSE JACKSON'S NAME OMITTED???????? HMMM They should have left SHARPTON out of it also!!!!!!

OhPaleeze

Jamie Foxx drove it out of the park? LMAO

karmagrl

Hey, to all of us that loved him, I am reading quite a few racist comments...quit it! How can you possibly be mourning him yet blogging about attendees color...you blow me away! Black or White, peace, love, happiness, dance, music, closeness, all that is good, that is what he represented, stand up for that and don't allow the haters to bring out the negativity! Peace to all.

Nik

Notice that Quincy Jones is not on the list--he said some not so friendly things about Jackson's kids to People magazine I think it was.

MB

John Mayer needs to get a life. How was he connected to MJ? Pitiful, the guy needs to get a life. He's a loser. I feel like crying. Michael why did you have to leave us?

Black Power

My mistake to #39 Scotty. #59 Ashlee is the biggeest idiot on this site. She has no idea what she is talking about. Just blabbering at the mouth with nonsense and nothing valid to say. Just why is it that they are, as you put it, fame whores? You may not like Kobe and his wife, but at least they aren't a total loser like you. You're probably so confused in the head from sitting behind your computer eating twinkee's and drinking yoohoo. But enough about your fat ass, I'm still waiting for my cheese burger, Scotty.

emily

wonder if Kobe is going to jump over the hearse.........lmao.............let it go people........this aint a concert!!! F U N E R A L....got that!?!?!

DD

WOWOWOW #74 YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!! - SO MANY PEOPLE ONLY GONG TO BE THERE FOR FACE TIME---------------BUT NO FACE TIME WHEN HE WAS IN TROUBLE!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD LOOK FROM SIDE TO SIDE FRONT AND BACK AND SEE WHO THERE REAL FRIENDS ARE................. SO MANY OF THESE PEOPLE IGNORED HIM WHILE HIS HEART WAS SO HEAVY FROM ACUSATIONS THAT WERE NEVER TRUE--------- NOW THEY WANT TO BE APART OF SOMETHING THAT COULD OF BEEN NPREVENTED IF PEOPLE TOOK TIME OUT TO SEE HIM WHEN HE WAS ALIVE-----THATS WHEN HE NEEDED ALL THE CELEBS THE MOST---------------------I HOPE MANY LIVE WITH GUILT WISHING THEY DID OR BEEN THERE----- :(:(

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE TOMORROW AND PUT TO FINAL REST-----------------THEY DEFINALTY SHOULD HAVE HIM BURIED AT NEVERLAND-----------HOPEFULLY THE JASKSONS CAN GET THAT CHANGED AND MOVE HIM TO THE PLACE HE CREATED AND MAKE IT SOMETHING LIKE GRACELAND (ELVIS)

REST IN PEACE PRINCE!!!!!!!

Lewis

This memorial service is a distraction. I am starting to believe the real service will be somewhere else. It makes perfect sense. All the fans will be expecting a funeral with casket to say goodbye. By the time that everyone realize that Michael will not be there, he will already be cemented in at the cemetary. Thats very clever. The family is so deceiving.

Oh My Goodness

KOBE and MJ probably were very good friends. Both live in LA and I'm sure they ran into eachother many times. MJ's oldest son Prince loves basketball by the way. I wouldn't be surprised if Prince Michael Jr. has even been to many Laker games in disguise.