Rowe a No-Show at Jackson Memorial

7/6/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe won't be attending Jackson's memorial service at the Staples Center tomorrow.

Her attorney sends us this statement:
"The onslaught of media attention has made it clear her attendance would be an unnecessary distraction to an event that should focus exclusively on Michael's legacy. Debbie will continue to celebrate Michael's memory privately."

Debbie Rowe Click to view!

Moonburn

There's no need in her

That'sMyRefrain

Oh My Goodness

not true! i will be there with debbo in my tie and suit to greet the fans!

michaela

Would Debbi want her kids back if there was no MONEY attached to them????????

I think the answer would be "NO THANKS"!!!!!!

BTW Debbie is Jewish which makes those children Jewish. So maybe they shouldn't be raised in a black family.

Michael could have had the most beautiful woman in the world for a wife! Why he chose this bulldog Mack truck is confounding. Unless...he was drugged.

Dee

to REAL. I am white and whether she was white, black, spanish, purple, or green she is a fat ass and I would call her that. nothing to do with race. shes a nasty pig.

Dee

"78. So she is overweight…. join the rest of the 70% of Americans who are overweight. We all need to shut-up and get ourselves to the gym, stat!"

Posted at 3:37PM on Jul 6th 2009 by Let's get to the gym, America

That was funny. sad but true. fortunately I go to the gym everyday already so I am not in that 70%!

what

all of you people who say she is fat or what ever insults your small minds can think of. TRy to remenber she is two of the childrens Mother. The boy really looks like her and the little girl has some of her features. She allowed MJ to have the greatest gift. The gift of life, she allowed him to parent them by himslef, They sang songs to their Father about Sunshine and Love., something he never got from his own Father or Mother. Cut this woman some slack she gave more to MJ than anyone else walking the face of this earth. She gave him two children that love him without condition. I don't know if she can be their Mother I would like her too but it is a big job with adverage kids and these children are pap magnets.

mimi

REAL. DEBBIE ALREADY GOT PAID $8.5M FOR THOSE KIDS. SHE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN AN EGG DONOR, WHO CANNOT NOW TURN AROUND AND SAY SHE WANTS HER KIDS BACK. JUST BECUASE SHE NOT MENTIONED IN THE WILL. I WONDER IF SHE WOULD STILL WANT THE KIDS, IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO INHERIT.

THOSE KIDS ARE NOT TOYS THAT SHE CAN GIVE AWAY AND LATER ASKED FOR THEM BACK. GUYS, BE REAL FOR ONCE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INNOCENT KIDS HERE. WE SHOULD LET THEM BE WITH THEIR GRANDMA WHO NEVER TURNED HER BACK ON THEM. I CAN JUST SEE SDEBBIE AND HER MALE FRIENDS MOLESTING THOSE KIDS, IF SHE GETS CUSTODY.

REAL

81. Would Debbi want her kids back if there was no MONEY attached to them????????

I think the answer would be "NO THANKS"!!!!!!

Posted at 3:42PM on Jul 6th 2009 by robin redbreast

MJ WAS GAY ,,,DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET IT......

HE DATED A LOT OF VERY HOT WOMAN. BROOK SHEILDS TO NAME ONE.
SHE SAID HE WOULD NOT EVEN KISS HER BUT GIGGLE IF SHE TRIED....

ASK YOU LOCAL GAY GUY IF MJ WAS GAY.....

That'sMyRefrain

79. 71. If she were a woman of color, she would be called “healthy” or “thick”. Her weight would not even be an issue…

Posted at 3:30PM on Jul 6th 2009 by thick or healthy

Your post was actually quite funny.....Black women with a little (a lot) weight on them, call themselves thick

Posted at 3:38PM on Jul 6th 2009 by Debbie Dog

Debbie Dog, I know, when I was called "healthy" by one of my husband's friends.... I started hitting the gym! (And he actually meant it in a good way) ;p) hahaha

carl

Maybe the Jackson family should get over themselves and welcome her to attend the private services. Of course that wil never happen though.

Oh My Goodness

abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8012316

See her talk above in video from The View This morning.

Anak

And that’s why he married her. She is not seeking for the media.

Oh pleez

PEDO PEDO PEDO. YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A CHILD RAPIST.

Maria