Three Too Many?

Joyce DeWitt

Busted for DUI

7/6/2009 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joyce DeWitt Busted for DUITMZ has learned "Three's Company" star Joyce DeWitt was arrested for DUI on July 4th in El Segundo, California.

Law enforcement sources tell us DeWitt drove past a barricade Saturday afternoon -- and when an officer approached her, she smelled like booze. She was given field sobriety tests and then arrested for suspicion of DUI.

The 60-year-old actress, who played Janet Wood on the 80's sitcom, posted bail for $5,000.

The Regal Beagle wouldn't comment.

UGGGGHHH

COME ON KNOCK ON OUR DOOR ( JAIL CELL THAT IS )

Kooky Fan

Janet Wood - I used to get wood with her back in the day. Always wanted a menage after that show.

Sinizin

To Lara Mars. #6
You really need a spell check when you're commenting. Any blogs or post on any website should have an IQ test before you comment. You sound like an idiot. Post something that is relevant to the story. And as for MJ. I really don't have an opinion on it but i do hope that one of the celebs that you like are in the same perdicament he was in and lets see how you react to it. Loser!

Ooooo Noooo!

Thank you! At last a story without the wack-job's death!

BlueEyesBill

I'll be willing to guess some of you posting here have had one too many and drove your car, Remember High School Everyone ????? And I'll bet some have been busted before also.... I know I have.

Tutty

"9. I love Joyce DeWitt! She is a kind and caring person and she is so innocent and gentle. She has made this world a much better place and has positively affected the lives of all in the universe. It's the liquor store's fault or the bartender's fault or her doctor's fault or Mr. Furley's fault for enabling her. Damn them all to hell and all you haters just be quiet - you just don't understand the goodness of JDeW. RIP, Joyce!"

Ahhahahaha, brilliant!

irishgirl

#1 joy behar, Don't you have enough to do on the view!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!! You have time to post on comments on the TMZ spot.

blamethemexicans

Poor Janet.

OG

It is a big deal. She could've kill me or my family. I was in El Segundo this past weekend...

Blair Berk's a Yenta

When a celeb gets busted for DUI, they call that pathetic lawyer Blair Berk to get them off the hook. TISNF! Make these celebs do hard time.

Raymond James Thibault

Hang in there Girl. Alcohol has messed up alot of us. find the Reason you drink and Get Help. I did the 12 Steps of AA Works. Use them. You are not unique you just need help. Find it and accept it. e-mail me I'm on Yahoo and Twetter.

Jim Vaughn

Sing along boys and girls! ..........There's a thud on the floor. She is waiting for you. She got blitz off gin fizz. And she's going to jaaaail too.

mike

Most of you drink and drive, give the lady a break........ You just havent been caught yet.

Manny

Mr Furley is not going to be happy when he hears about this!

loralie

lets see who comes to the rescue now, LARRY?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments