TMZ's 21st Birthdays -- The Final Four!

7/6/2009 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They drank, we saw, now who's gonna conquer our 21st Birthday Picture Contest? Vote for your favorite boozer to see who will claim the $250 prize!

Click to view!

Ashleeee

I WOULDN'T PICK ANY OF THESE TMZ..............THERE WERE MUCH BETTER PICS YOU COULD HAVE PICKED

DJTonyCarter

The pouring Love of Michael Jackson and the rest of the Jackson family is greatly appreciated. To the fans of Michael Jackson and you know who you are , continue and celebrate the love he brought to us. As he look down on us, he is very much aware how much LOVE we have as a fan for him...And to the politician that mention, that we should be praying for the Armed Forces,,Don't be be ignorant!! We know that too!!! And we still support the war and our troops...UGLY thing to say!!!! You're just a hateful person!!! What if MIchael was your son who died suddenly, wouldn't you be saddened too!!!! You 1 IGNORANT PERSON!!!!! And for the people who are prejudice against him, NO WORRIES!! He ain't mad at ya'....He still loves people!! And God will take care of him....He is now at rest, No more pain,,Michael.....R.I.P.

Lin34

EWW.. i would'nt pick any of these pictures.... ITS DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT.. THEY LOOK SO WHITE TRASHED.. EW .. I HAD TO THROW UP AFTER LOOKING AT SOME OF THESE PICS..... SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY AMERICANS ARE SO FAT AND UGLY ,,. HAHA ..
PCE!

lalala

birthday dress up for sure

who gives a shit

HOW RIDICULOUS!!!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Right - you knew where this was headed, huh? I knew what the results would be before I even clicked on "vote."

But I don't disagree - I voted for the Iraq chick, too.

JustInTime

Joey is so cute, you just wanna give him a hug! Bet he felt like crap the next day, though. Binge drinking is actually not really cool :(

Michael Madsen

Serusly nobudy cairs..

really?

Quit your complaining about being stuck in Iraq on your 21st Bday - your signed up voluntarily b/c you got something out of it! This isnt draft time!

Crystal

#10 Someone should send your @$$ in Iraq on the front lines and tell you to "quit complaining" even on your b-day. Jerk!

Crystal

I think the Iraq chick should win by far! So what if that dude is wearing his girlfriends purse, so not hot or funny! The other pics are corny too. TMZ you could have chose better pics.

lalala

ione

these are your finalists???? there were pics that were WAAAAAAY better. the one who peed his pants was hilarious ahahhahaha