Chris Brown Peaces Out at Staples

7/7/2009 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing shades and flashing a peace sign, Chris Brown was spotted at Staples Center for Michael Jackson's memorial.

Chris Brown

If Rihanna happens to show up to Staples Center, Chris will have to stay at least 10 yards from her.

Gwen

OMMGG!!..EVERYONE that knows me knows that im chris #1 fan!!,,but i am soo disapointed in him!..jeans chris really i mean come on!!..yu can REALLY get your career back..your soo talented BUT this?![jeans to your "idols" funeral?!]..=NOT the way to go!!..come on bae i,as a fan, CANT help yu if yu dont TRY?!!! =
DON'T give up!!!!

1900 days ago

crystal

oo chris brown i goin to kik your puturassh you like bet womin i kik you le pee pee i no like you you no man you le poo poo face

1900 days ago

kay

For your INFO Michael care alot for Chris, why shouln't he pay his respect, Did you hear Lionel Ritchie sing , Jesus is love trust me Jesus got Chris back, why don't you Chris haters worry about your white supremacist killing off people, you know you'll like a time bomb, will go off any minute, like killing your whole family, killing three and four wives and the list goes on, no need to worry about Chris, you'll have a lot more to worry about.

1900 days ago

alisoncane

Looks like he was in the cheap seats..........*bastard*

1900 days ago

Shag

You could have left this one and the one of Farrakhan out of these pictures and I would have been fine.

1900 days ago

Jenelle

For those of you who keep dogging Chris Brown, I really pray to God, that you never do anything deemed unforgivable in your life, because I would feel soo sorry for each of you if you ever had to endure what you are dishing out. The young man made a mistake, and is paying for it, even if we feel he did not get an acceptable punishment from the courts, he is paying in his career, he is paying financially and he is paying with the same emotional issues that some of you put Michael Jackson through. He was wrong for putting his hand on Rihanna, but we must forgive and move forward, he knows his mistake. And for people who were not there, and not in the car it is funny to me that you feel it okay to judge him, none of us know the entire story of what took place that day and whether rihanna tells it or Chris it still doesnt mean we've heard the whole story.

1900 days ago

kelly

THIS JUST RUINED IT FOR ME.. I CAN'T STAND A WOMAN HITTER.. AND A CHEWER.. WHAT A JERK.. wish he could trade places with M J

1900 days ago

A HUMAN BEING

OMG,PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE NEGETIVE WORDS,WE ARE NOT PERFECT, AND BY PEOPLE MAKING THESE COMMENTS OF HATE, IT DOESNT MAKE THIS WORLD BETTER...MICHEAL WAS MIS JUDGED BY THE MEDIA& MAYBE THIS KID MADE MISTAKES, BUT STOP W/ ALL THE JUDGING ...JUST LEARN TO FORGIVE! AND MICHEAL WILL BE REMEMBERD FOR THE GOOD HEARTED PERSON,FATHER& HUMAN...I LOVE YOU MICHEAL& CHRIS BROWN, GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOU, WE NEED TO MOVE ON

1900 days ago

LDAF

WHO INVITED HIM? THE JACKSON FAMILY. HE WAS ONE OF THE FEW CELEBRITY INVITED GUESTS. OH, AND HE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT STAYING 10 YDS AWAY FROM RIH RIH...SHE WASN'T INVITED! :-) LOL

1900 days ago

londongirl

if he was there then the jackson family must have invited him, it was already reported they were sad he wasnt allowed to perform at the BET awards as they were happy for him to do so. I think people haven't learnt a thing from the michael jackson situation, but as he survived the nasty comments so shall chris... you need to understand no matter how loud u comdemn him his fans will never listen, never lose faith. just like michael jacksons fans did until the end. thats what hurts you and makes you so angry , the fact you are powerless . the fact you are nothing to this young man and his supporters. the fact you cant inflict any damage whatsoever.Michael jackson would have shaken his hand and supported him because he had something you haters never will have, a kind and understanding and forgiving heart. youre nasty poisonous words do not touch those of us who support chris brown, and michael jackson. we merely feel sorry that you have so much hate in your heart for someone youve never known personally. R.I.P Michael, keep your head up chris brown x

hahahahahha!!!!!

Even before this douchebag decided to beat the sh*t out of the hottest girl he'll ever know I thought he was a prick. What an f'n thug. He's dumber than dirt and I'm surprised Jay-Z hasn't had him beatdown yet, then again, Rhianna isn't black so maybe that's why he not that upset.

dawn

He should have been seated right next to Joe Jackson.

OH PLEASE

AND SHE 10 YARDS FROM HIM. THE JUDGE TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY FROM. THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAN YOU KNOW.

Wow Chris a lot of respect for MJ huh? Jeans and a black shirt with a vest....
And you say you idolized him too? Really?? Didn't dress the part buddy...
Should have given him enough respect to wear a penguin suit or something idiot.
FAIL

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

you know what I wonder? I wonder if this lil woman beating b!tch and his step daddy are closer now...you know after the "incident". It would seem they have more in common now, so maybe they get along better...I can just see a total father/son moment between them, with stepdaddy sharing woman beating tips with the young loser:

Stepdaddy: hey yo lil man, let me holla at you fo a minute...it's Saturday night and I see you're getting ready for your date son, here let me show you something that might come in handy later on your date.

Chris b!tch Brown: what up pops? I'm just pumping some iron to get ready for my date...next is the punching bag and my boxing practice, I'm taking out a special lady and want to be in tip top shape.

Stepdaddy: well son I wanted to show you this move I tried on your momma this morning...had the b!tch knocked out cold so she couldn't even call the police or scream or anything. you know how you slammed RiRi's head on the dash...well lil ni@@a that's for rookies...next time you should do the way I did your momma and just bash her head in to a wall...it's much harder than a hollow dashboard, son.

Chris b!tch Brown: oh daddy, you're so wise. I hope to be as wise and talented as you when I'm your age.

**HUG**

so beautiful, I almost teared up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments