'Lost Boy' at MJ Memorial

7/7/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman shows up to Michael Jackson's memorial wearing something straight out of MJ's closet.

Corey Feldman

richie boiadro

what a nimrod...this fool will do anything for attention......................

anthonysdreamgirl**

23. LOL!! what a loser. ya you would defend him Dawn, I would expect that from someone who can't spell properly.

Posted at 3:37PM on Jul 7th 2009 by Alexander Keith

And what can we expect from someone who can't punctuate properly, Alexander?

RIP Michael.

OnPoint

I'm in agreement with "I am". I remember when this lying sack of crap (Corey Feldman) helped to promote the allegations against Michael. I realize that everyone has opinions but mines is that he (Michael) was never guilty and should be ashamed for lying and showing up to his memorial dressed as a staunch supporter and fan. I also realize that is neither here nor there because it's obvious that Michael is, was and will always be loved by many.

coreyfan

To post #3 How you look so like a pompus arse. I so enjoyed Michael and his music and his bizzare antics, but how on earth could you be so lopsided in your observations to say that Corey is wacko...? What did you think MJ was? I think what he wore was outstanding and proper tribute to his friend...ROCK ON COREY..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

pollynoo

No talent, heeb douchebag.

romil1

15. Yeah go ahead and make fun of him now. But when your neighborhood is over taken by vampires you will be begging him for help.Posted at 3:13PM on Jul 7th 2009 by eattrn

Too funny!

romil1

9. A has been 80s performer honoring another has been performer. Sweet merciful god, when will all this be over ?
Posted at 3:10PM on Jul 7th 2009 by Wanda

Funny & True!

scissors

OK EVERYBODY! MJ IS BURIED! BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!!!

Cinema Sam

Ok so I guess a lot of you never saw Corey in "DREAM A LITTLE DREAM ?"
His character had an affinity for The Gloved One and dressed like him too.
I'm not surprised that he broke out the retro duds.
Goonies NEVER say DIE !

- Cinema Sam

atabaw

Corey - what a douche - he dogs on MJ to Larry King & now he is all "he was a good guy" BS act - anything for some sort of pub shot ehe douche bag! MJ's music is a legend. MJ DID have his "wierd" moments, anyone that states otherwise is blind. Also, I do think/feel that the child stuff did have some truth to it, maybe not all truth but some truth. I do feel bad for the kids, If I was Janet, and Paris started to cry like that I would have just broke down right then and there. I never understood the whole cover the face thing, never will either. And the Grandma needs to let the Mother of the two kids come around - the kids are finally free (mask free that is) and MJ is finally free and if he did everything for love, out of love and in the name of love - then that love should be projected to those kids, meaning, no more isolation (biological wise)!

Howie

#39: Not true. Michael Jackson was not Jewish. MJ's ex-wife Debbie Rowe is Jewish so that means MJ's 2 oldest children with her, Paris and Prince Michael are Jewish too by birth. But MJ was not Jewish and so not a "Heeb" as you put it. #39: You're not an ignorant, pathetic racist, are you? Just a miserable psychopath?

Dawn

eh i posted earlier on this. i think it was a great thing to do and courage even knowing what some people like on here would say. screw them corey much love to you hon!

DizzyGuy

At one piont didn't he accuse Micheal of molesting him...than I think he took it back. Shame on him. God Bless MJ. The day he died it was raining and thundering and I thought "MJ is up there moonwalking". MJ forever!!!!

YLG

Re: post # 6 by Rob.
Perfect post.

1931 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Why can't this Douche bag just go away!!!

Corey Feldman is one creepy fu#ker!

Why! Why!
Why can't it be Corey Feldman?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments