'Lost Boy' at MJ Memorial

7/7/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman shows up to Michael Jackson's memorial wearing something straight out of MJ's closet.

Corey Feldman

LadySusi

Cory Feldman is nothing more than a media HO!
He Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson all need to do a sleepover!!!!
The only bigger media Ho is old man Joe!!

Politico Pablo

I would call into question his motives for wearing these cloths. Is he seeking to paying tribute to MJ, or is he trying to draw attention to himself in order to promote his career?

let it go

NO Corey! NO!!

Uk_Lee

Its a Memorial,not a fancy dress party! idiot.

Reyna

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THIS LOOOOOOOSER COME OUT AND TRY TO LOOK LIKE HIM.. I THOUGHT THEY WERE NOT SPEAKING.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... WHAT A DORKY DORK.....

scissors

"First you gotta do the truffle shuffle!"

Mr Fister

shevell

What a D-Bag!!!!!!!

REAL

COREY WAS A GUEST OF THE FAMILY....

NOW CAN YOU DIG IT !

REAL

55. Feldman gave an interview to Donald Brashir where he claimed Jacko had molested him, and he was also subpeonaed to one of the criminal trials to testify against Jacko. Is there any bigger attention whore on the entire planet??

Posted at 5:35PM on Jul 7th 2009 by Mr Fister

FISTER I WOULD HAVE TO SAY , YES THERE IS , JOE JACKSON AND A CPL OF THE JACKSON BOYS.
I LIKED MIKE, BUT IT LOOKED A CPL OF THE BROTHERS WERE USING THIS AS A WAY BACK INTO THE
BUSINESS......AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT JOE IS.. HELL HE WAS EVEN ON STAGE DURING THE SINGING
OF WE ARE THE WORLD. HE SUCKS.. HE WAS NOT SITTING NEXT TO MRS JACKSON EITHER.

robson

I think he's lewkin hot...

mantan

Corey Feldman has always been a no-talent douche.
Never in history has a child actor grown up to be such a worthless piece of human garbage.
I feel so sorry for his parents.
To think his father was one of the great rock and roll songwriters of all time and he has to see his son all grown up to be a huge moist stain on the formal gown of life.

hmmm..

Seriously, Corey has been dressing like this forever.

Pamela

I liked this, I think that he really cared about MJ, and he, as all of us, is really grieving about this. He idolized him as much as we all did, so.. I can't blame him for trying to be like him.

Michael was the greatest, kindest and most gifted person in the world!. The ONLY person/entertainer who REALLY cared about making a difference in the world. He created so many songs related to helping other people, to stop wars, racism, among other subjects. He was always participating in fund raisings, and stuff like that.
I'm so sad for what he had to live this last years, his life was a living hell and all caused by the LIES those children told just to get some money.
I just hope his legacy lives for ever, and that with his death, people will finally realize that ONE person CAN make a difference, and we CAN stop clobal warming, hunger, etc. (Like he always wanted, he was writting now a song about global warming... it's so sad he didn't get to finish it)
So please, in Michael's memory... LET'S CHANGE THE WORLD FOR HIM, let's accomplish what he set up to do while being alive.
Michael, I Hope that now you can rest, and that you were able to see how much people loved you!!.
You were too special to fit in this earth with us.
We'll miss you very much.
Now you can shine forever.

juanita

# 15 - your comment cracked me up - I needed that today - thank you! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments