Michael Jackson -- #7

7/7/2009 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson -- #7Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

If you're looking for lottery numbers tonight, we recommend something with the number 7 in it.

Margie

This no Matter In a moment Like This..
Michael.. I love Yoouu Baby

Yael Duval

I'm a very big fan from Michael since 1995, and I read 7 was MJ's favorite number. And he had it in his sweater from Scream video, My favorite. I'm sure we'll meet someday, somewhere, somehow. I'll be in front you. Michael made my life. Believe it or not... I got married 'cause of him. I met a guy (mjfan too) who used to join #mjfans @ mirc (chatting program). If MJ didn't exist all these years wouldnt be so wonderful... I ADORE MICHAEL JACKSON.

toodeep

Both his names have seven letters.......

Scott

He has a son named Prince who had a song called...Seven

team obama

this is all a hoax. the man is not dead. this was set up by AEG, Sony, and his other major creditors. he had no chance of being able to perform 5 concerts let alone 50. these people were never going to see their money. he is clearly worth more dead to these people than alive. mj probably agreed to go into exile as a way of finally rectifying his crumbling financial situation and to live the rest of his life in peace in seclusion somewhere.

these are the harsh realities of capitalism. thankfully our leader mr. obama will soon lead us in the direction of total equality for everyone.

roberto NIEVES

Also the his eldest son and his youngest son is 7 years apart I believe.

hmm ha

I love Michael Jackson, and his service made me cry. But I think he's out there, alive and just wanted out of entertainment life. I don;t understand why his family never cried, sure they became choked up, but NO tears. And his children, NO tears. Little Paris spoke, but contrary to what people think she did not shed tears.

let it go

WOW MY MIND IS BLOOOOOOOOOWN

Logan

michael was special.. and everything proves it.. WE LOVE, AND MISS YOU MICHAEL R.I.P.!!!

Clinton

That's so stupid. You can find ANY number throughout his life if you want to make it so. Ooba-gooba.

omofmom

Holy $hit Karen from Mexico, you need to write a book.

I will buy it! We will call it "It Will Take You Seven Years to Read This Book"

Seriously, that's a lot of knowledge to be posting on TMZ

Both his first and last name have 7 letters as well.

danielletom

The number seven symbolizes God's perfection, His sovereignty and holiness. 1.) God created earth - seven days
2.) One seven-day week is a reminder of our creator
3.) God blessed the seventh day, making it holy (Exodus 20:8-11)

irony_at_its_best

one of the pedophiles on to catch a predator got 7 years...michael jackson is a pedophile...theres another 7 for you douchebags

Mary