Michael Jackson -- #7

7/7/2009 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson -- #7Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

If you're looking for lottery numbers tonight, we recommend something with the number 7 in it.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

HasBeens

I don't know why everyone thinks 7 is a lucky number. I realized some time ago that 13 is a lucky number for me. Seven is bad luck for a lot of people, including myself.

Marcus Walker

I read this article when it was first written. Today, I was cleaning out my album collection and I came across the old vinyl "Dangerous" album from 1991. The bottom center of the album cover is a large hand replicated after Michael's with a large 7 on the wrist... also right above this is a small man with a hat with the number 7 on it as well. Doesn't this all seem a bit coincedental to you, guys?

Imajen

I got a couple more to add: MJ was acquitted in 7 days during his trial. He was buried 70 days after dying. And my personal favorite, which was posted in 2007: http://prince.org/msg/8/226761. Hmmmmm. Makes you think!

Annie Tame

It is rumoured that Michael wanted his next studio album to be called 7even. It would be the 7th album in the lisitings. Off the wall,Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible......?? 7EVEN.
It was his favourite number. It also appeared on the hat of the Dwarf for the dangerous album. Seven or 777 is the number of God. You will see this number on his sleeve in the promo for the HIStory album as he marches with the red army.

Hyuji

Micael Jackson written numerically is 13, 9, 3, 1, 5, 12 10, 1, 3, 11, 19, 15, 14. The sum is 124, 1+2+4=7.

Sugenny Rodriguez

Thanks this site is really helpful,i was looking a the tv a few weeks ago and i heard dave dave got bruned when he was 7!!!!!

Tell-Zit

Update from the desk of THE PUPPET MASTER HINTS:The path to Seven starts at birth then in death

Janey

huh. talk about the illuminati scam.
michael was killed by the illuminati. pretty obv.

lucy

look guys...if u have an opinion bout mj then keep it to ur selves!!! u cant use something like this against us!!! u dont have the right....also about the alive thing..if u truly loved michael and if u were a true fan u wouldnt have a go at others who believe he is alive if u dont urself....please guys just have a bit of understanding we r all human and so is michael so u dont have the right to call him strange or weird!! besides if ur not a fan then why on earth r u on here!?!?! i think this is very ironic and i myself believe he is alive (that is just my opinion) :) <3

Kristin Adams Fan 414 YRS!

similar stuff with JFK and Lincoln.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30