Michael Jackson -- #7

7/7/2009 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson -- #7Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

If you're looking for lottery numbers tonight, we recommend something with the number 7 in it.

Maria

I just looked this up in my astrology book of numbers and it shows that the Number 7 is the number of solitude. So even though MJ did TRY to get solitude in this life, he finally has it now on the other side, to be at peace and no more rumours, gossip or paparazzi hunting him down. RIP MJ.

dlo

My birthday is today too, born 7/7/77, no joke. Was waiting for the memorial to pay tribute, I got my b-day gift today. RIP MJ

I De Clare

Tomfoolery...

he had 13 No.1's
and won 13 Grammys...

That's all that matters really...

(I might add that he achieved the feat while he was alive, so there's no dispute when his posthumous hits materialize...)

Dannxb

one of Mike's idols Elvis Presley... supposedly "died" Aug 16, 1977.... 1+6 = 7, the year 1977... lets not forget Presley's last name has 7 letters.. i guess to retire as a "king" you gotta follow some tradition. Let the MJ sightings begin.

AnthonyD

Michael Had 7 Albums...
They Forget That One.

luvkeljay

The number "7" is God's number. The number is mentioned several times in the Bible. God's number signifies perfection and completeness. Michael was born Aug. 29th 9-2=7.

Jhonn

is so stupid

Maria

All these 7s.. its a sign that MJ has finally found peace, and the solitude he has been seeking for nearly 45 years.

Orlando P.

todays date
7/7/2009 , is you subtract 2 from 9 ( found in 2009 ) that equals 7 also

so actually thats 7/7/7

and neverland ranch had a total of 14 letters but made up by 2 words
14/2 = 7

Elmira

Blahhh that whole child molestation thing was BS. Both people that accused him took money instead of convicting their abuser. Yeah sounds like a pile of crap and a cash grab to me. Jackson is a legend. RIP great one!!!

Mary

7 was Michael's favorite number.

Jhonn

so stpuid stpuid!!!!! Stupid!!

Lady Mystery

For the persons who don't think that we should talk about the King of Pop's life and death because there is a war going on, I must tell you that our prayers and love goes out to all those heros, but to me this man was a hero in his own rights, he was a humanitarian who did much more for the needy than you all care to talk about, so whether you see him as a freak or not I am a fan and will continue to love his music. And since you think its a waste of time why did you bother waste time to even comment?

Sean

Michael's Dangerous Album cover also has the number 7 symbolism in it.
I have noticed the number 7 appearing in Michaels videos for years.

Lucy

He died on the 25 - another 7.