SWAT Team to Escort Jackson Body

7/7/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've just learned law enforcement has launched a plan to escort Michael Jackson's body from Forest Lawn to the Staples Center.

The plan calls for a "heavy motorcade" with the LAPD's SWAT team as part of the escort.

There is also a contingency plan to helicopter the body to Staples if there's an issue of safety.

We're also told approximately 100 people will attend the private memorial at Forest Lawn -- mostly family members. After the service the plan is to follow the body to Staples.

Michael jackson Launch photos

Linda

THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN SO SUCH A RIDICULOUS LEVEL BY THE MEDIA. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS WEIRDO. REALLY, PLEASE JUST BURY THE CREEP ALREADY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HE WAS NOT GOD, NOR A KING, NOR ROYALTY, OR ANYTHING BIG AND GREAT. HE WAS A WASHED UP SINGER, DRUG ADDICT BIG TIME OBVIOUSLY, AND AN ACCUSED CHILD MOLESTER NOT ONCE BUT TWICE SO REALLY...TO ACT LIKE HE WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL JUST SICKENS ME. AND HIS MUSIC SUCKS TOO. I CANNOT STAND TO LISTEN TO ANY OF IT...THERE WERE ONLY A FEW SONGS THAT HE DID THAT WERE HALFWAY DECENT. BURY HIS CREEPY BUTT ALREADY AND GET THIS DONE AND OVER WITH SO WE CAN STOP HEARING ABOUT HIM DAY IN AND DAY OUT. HE IS DEAD AND HE KILLED HIMSELF. THE DOCTORS WHO GAVE HIM THE MEDS WERE ENABLERS, BUT JACKSON WAS A DRUG ADDICT AND HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF. END OF STORY.

sasser

WHY A SWAT TEAM?? HE'S ALREADY DEAD. WHAT A WASTE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY.

Mia

Cleveland West Side; are you in prison? You should be, and you should worry about your own salvation instead of judging someone whom is not guilty of what you supposedly did. Michael Jackson loved children and would never have hurt anyone, much less a child. You disgust me - why don't you have some respect and stop posting. Karma is a bitch. We are here to honor and respect someone we love; if you don't feel the same, you should stay quiet at least today, out of decency, if you have any.

Squid

A SWAT TEAM? WTF? Its not like somebody is going to KILL the man while he's in transit to his memorial service!!

Teenie

are you kidding me? the SWAT team? where were they when he had kids in his bed...i agree with that NY congressman...MJ was just a pedophile and a molester. Did we all forget this? If he wasnt guilty why would he pay the family that accused him of molestation millions of dollars to keep quiet. Sounds GUILTY to me!!!!! Just sick.

Michael Jackson

You keep going, Cleveland West Side, because you speak for the majority of us. In the meantime...allow me. KARMA IS A BITCH...KARMA IS A BITCH...KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

NEEK

BREAKING NEWS ON CNN: MJ TO RECEIVE NAMBLA LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

Michael Jackson

I've always thought it would be appropriate if MJ's pallbearers were all NAMBLA members. LOL!!!

Alibaba

I hope the Jackson family is paying for it! The tax payers shouldn't have to foot the bill for a child molester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teenie

hey lets all pay tribute to this FREAK! He's nothing but a pedophile who loves to have kids in his bed. Who knows how many kids he molested. I hope he rots in HELL cuz that's DEF where he's at right now

Michael Jackson

I've heard that, in honor of MJ, his family have hired several young teen boys to j*** off over his casket once it has been lowered into the ground. Wacko Jacko would have wanted it that way.

linda

It's probably not even his body that will be in this "motorcade". I'm sure an empty casket came out the back door at Forest Lawn yesterday and the actual carcass has already been interred.

Angelique

#46 Do you read the bible do be so quick to judge GOD is the judge, this man was proven innocennet I didn't believe the charges from the start. Micheal bedroom is probably bigger than your house, if he had molested one of my sons I would have wanted to see him put in jail not hush money it was all for the money.

bvidot

I think he is already buried. And I do not believe for a second that a SWAT team is going to escort ANY body to Staples. The LAPD are already concerned about the crowds and something like this will incite a riot like they have ever seen. If that happens - hope the police just walk away and let people maim each other. What a waste of tax payer money, and in all cities to boot. ONe that cannot even afford to PAY their police and fire departments.

ALSO....GET A GRIP PEOPLE. THE HATE MONGERS ALONG WITH THOSE WHUSSY JACKSON FANS ALL NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. LIFE WILL GO ON.

Nene

Cleveland-West_Side needs a f***ing job.