Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much'

7/7/2009 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's only daughter, 11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine, just gave an emotional speech at her father's memorial service -- saying he was the "best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much."

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson: Click to watch

Leandro Camolesi

tenho certeza que Michel foi o melhor pai do mundo!!!

Victoria

This should show all you hating people just how much his children loved him...and that he WAS a good father.

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

AWWW SHE HAD ME CRYING.I FEEL SO BAD HER AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY.

Rose

I have a daughter her age and that made me cry. She is still a small child and lost not her daddy. This is not just a pop icon, he was a father. His kids are hurting bad.

Kathleen

I cried when Paris broke down. She is an amazing girl for getting up there and being so brave.

lgwelsh1

The girl was devasted, I hope the media respects their privacy.

Sammy

WHEN I SAW PARIS SPEAK ABOUT HER FATHER IT MADE ME CRY SHE JUST LOVED HER DADDY!

proofreadmuch?

so broke my heart to see her pain...i pray God be with the jackson family...i will miss michael

That'sMyRefrain

I agree w/#1... it doesn't matter what MJ may or may not have done, these kids are in pain. I feel so sad for them. These children may be the only ones who wanted nothing but love from MJ. I am sure that was a first for him. I hope that they are protected by lawyers who have their best interests at heart, Sadly, they are surrounded by dishonest, money grubbers.

Kristen

That just broke my heart. Poor little girl. May the press leave her and her siblings alone while they grieve.

Gab

I will pray for those children, this part of the memorial when she spoke made me so emotional, it was really touching...i hope katherine gets custody...those children do not need to hurt anymore than they already are. RIP Micheal you will now forever be looking upon us god bless your soul

Abdul

Paris was really brave to do what she did. She really got to me.

Sophie

I hope this finally shuts up all those people who doubted Michael's abilities as a father and who didn't believe what his most close friends were saying all this time: that he was a WONDERFUL dad!!!

deez s

Everyone feels for the poor kids I lost my father at 11 I can imagine her pain poor babies my heart breaks for them

Me

My heart aches for his kids!!!!!!!! May they find the peace and strength to get them through each day. Rest in peace Michael!