Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much'

7/7/2009 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's only daughter, 11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine, just gave an emotional speech at her father's memorial service -- saying he was the "best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much."

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson: Click to watch

billie jean

i've been watching at home in the uk i held it together untill the beautifull little girl Paris made her comments then i burst into tears thats one brave little girl. Paris your daddy would be proud! His looking over you paris and your brother's. God bless you michael. Your live on forever! night night MJ untill i see you in heaven you better teach me the moonwalk baby xx

upchuck21

This is all you need to remember about Michael Jackson...how he loved his kids...

regankrueger

My father died when I was 7 and to hear this girl talk brought back so many memories.

My heart goes out to these kids.

jawn

We lost a musical icon....those 3 kids, lost a FATHER....and love him or hate him....he was a father that loved his kids. If your eyes were dry when she finished talking....theres a good chance that you dont have a heart. Thanks for the memories MJ.

Sera_Smiles

Bless her little heart! Poor little doll.... May she and her brothers find the peace and comfort they need to endure all of this..

RedBird

The pain in that child's voice is just heartbreaking. God bless her and her brothers. I lost my husband a few years ago and his death has devastated my four children as well as myself. The pain never fully goes away. I am so sad for Michael's family. I pray they find the strength to get through and raise his children in a way that would make him proud. Rest in peace, Michael.

moi

Nothing more to say....that was the most heartbreaking thing to watch. You could tell she was determined to say something, and I know Michael would be proud of her. Bless his children.

blackbirdbynight@hotmail.com

Thoughts are prayers are with the kids and family. Proof that Michael must have truly been a great dad. RIP MJ!

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

HOPEFULLY DEBBIE ROWE DECIDES NOT TO GET CUSTODY OF THEM.LET THEM STAY WITH MJ'S FAMILY.THEY ALREADY SEEM SO ATTACHED TO THEM ESPECIALLY PARIS.I SEE SHE WAS HOLDING ON TO KATHRINE IN THE AUDIENCE AND ON STAGE SHE WAS HOLDING ON TO JANET. SO SWEET!

alexis09

omg.

*BAWLING*

willis

She should have said ..Woo Hoo I'm finally free !!!
Now I have a chance at a normal life !!!

Annie

I really lost it when Paris spoke her heartfelt words. Bless the children!

love her!

God bless you sweet Paris

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Rev Al Sharpton told Michael Jackson's children that their father was not a strange man as many claimed. He added: "I want his children to know. [There] wasn't nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it anyway."
The best friggen quote of the day. And, worthy of the mammoth applause the audience gave.

RIP Michael. It's obvious you were very loved. And, that soooo many people with be there for your beloved children.

Lindsay

i actually gasped when she went up to the microphone...that shows a lot of strength...grief brings out amazing things in people. she is so pretty too! it was good to see her singing and smiling to her daddys songs.

god bless you micheal!