Michael Jackson's Grand Farewell

7/7/2009 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Grand FarewellMichael Jackson will create even more pandemonium in death than he did in life -- his body will take center stage at Tuesday's public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.

The family will hold a private memorial early in the morning at Forest Lawn -- where the body is now. The coffin will then be transported to Staples for what promises to be one of the biggest spectacles in L.A. history.

We will be live streaming everything as it happens beginning early in the AM.

Catholic Girl

OMG - they have decided to bring Michael's body to Staples after all, this is good for those who have tickets, but the pandemonium downtown I would not want to witness. I will visit his grave at Forest Lawn sometime later, and watch the memorial on TV ...... Peace & Love to All The Jackson Fans - Be Careful Tomorrow Where Ever You Are!!!

Watching

Is anyone else watching the streaming video? There is footage of a hearse from more than an hour ago and then what looks like another about 20 mins ago. Please tell me someone else saw this.

The Truth

he's being buried now

MJ Fan in Oklahoma

Wish I could be there. Thanks for all the amazing years of entertainment, music, and your love for people and world peace! Rest in peace, MJ!!!! We will always love you!!!!! I pray your soul is with the Lord for eternity!

Luna

I hope there's enough security inside and outside the venue, if this is true. It's gonna be chaos! RIP MJ!!

maria

sorry but im not going to wachthe memorial it just scarry to see him dead like that

sicko Lambert

my condolences to the family, how much we had our fun, dances and our admiration with MR. MICHAEL JACKSON! Always were a big fan of yours regardless of the negativity! God Bless!

Whyyyy BET

# 17 Watching -- I'm also watching.. I hope that was the funeral, tomorrow is going to be too crazy and I hope TMZ is wrong about them bringing Michael to the memorial!

bc

I love you mj!!! Music died the day you left our world. The world will never NEVER have another like you. I miss you so ooooo much. May you rest in peace

For the sake of the children

Eewww!!! MJ's been sold out by his whole family! Can't they just bury him already and let him be?

Next we'll be reading they're digging up his body to cremate him and placing his ashes for viewing at Neverland and charging admission. You can predict his family's actions based on the fact they'll do ANYTHING for money with regards to Michael.

I'm probably going to watch the circus on tv tomorrow and I'm already feeling like it's going to be exploitation of the dead, a show that will be taped and sold for profit all in the name of a "memorial".

brie

#17 I saw MJ's procession arriving at the funeral. at etonline.com.this is really sad..I will always love you Michael

JohnnyWink

No Brain

maria

in fact i might not watch tv or go online for a month or so so this can be in the way back of the internet and the media

Watching

#20...did you see the hearse back into the hall tiwice? The second time, it looked like they unloaded the hearse instead of putting a casket in. I'm praying the family doesn't use a decoy casket at the memorial service tomorrow. I hate to think of him being paraded around like that.

Michael Madsen

There will be girls throwing hotel keys and pany=ties in the coffin... gonna be mayhem...