Michael Jackson's Grand Farewell

7/7/2009 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Grand FarewellMichael Jackson will create even more pandemonium in death than he did in life -- his body will take center stage at Tuesday's public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.

The family will hold a private memorial early in the morning at Forest Lawn -- where the body is now. The coffin will then be transported to Staples for what promises to be one of the biggest spectacles in L.A. history.

We will be live streaming everything as it happens beginning early in the AM.

to little

THE MICHAEL ZONE

EXCLUSIVE

BREAKING NEWS

Sources close to the Jackson family tell us AEG and the Jackson 5 will have a final farewell concert tour with Michael's body. In exchange they will be dropping the lawsuit against AEG and the Michael Jackson Estate They will be doing 25 shows in the US and 25 in UK after which his rotting corpse will be dumped. Tickets On Sale Now!

Stay Tuned For Everything Michael

Saddenend

That doesn't mean anything. It could be any casket.

I think everything was done tonight - but I guess we'll see tomorrow what happens.

__________________________________________________

66. 53. TMZ seemed to have some things correct but I highly doubt the body will be there tomorrow. The live stream showed the hearse move the casket from the auditorium to his burial place.

Posted at 12:57AM on Jul 7th 2009 by Jordan

------------------------------------------------------

They didn't move it to his burial place. They just moved it out of the one building and into another.

Posted at 1:02AM on Jul 7th 2009 by Emma

LINDA

If this is true, the jackson family has a beautiful kind heart. WHAT an awesome and unselfish gesture. They actually do respect and truly love MJ'S FANS. mAY God bless everyone that truly loves MJ.

MJFAN

I don't see it being an open casket IF they brought him there.

But the "other building" could have been a mausoleum (sp?)...otherwise they would have taken it back to the mortuary (unless that's what building it was).

Cheri

It's being reported by ET Online, that the body has just been
"removed from the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn Memorial-Park and
loadedback into the hearse". Moving it to another building...This
just happened before them cutting off their live feed...
Also that the burial will happen at the cemetary at 8:00 am, before the memorail, with just close family and friends...So who knows...

hollywood

Am I the only one getting sick to my stomach? I mean literally..
This is happening. Wow..

And I don't understand the idea of having a private 'memorial', then taking him thru the streets to Staples, then taking him back for burial. Plus it will be pure chaos.
I'm working from home tomorrow.. thank goodness I can... I live on the other side of the hill from the cemetery...
And I had planned on hiking up the trail, behind the Hollywood sign, and see if I could see anything from up there tomorrow morning... but who knows.. none of this is making sense...

MJFAN

he wanted to be at neverland. why do you think he retained a percentage and was going to do these concerts? to buy it back.

Jenae

What a freak show!!!!!!!!!! First the tacky coffin, now this. Whatever happened to tastefully laying your loved one to rest?

Annoyed

Suddenly this seems so real, that Micheal is gone....feeling an overwhelming saddness. Rest in Peace Micheal.

1937 days ago

my opinion and i'll never change it

This will make more and more people think he might be alive and just wanted to take off from public, famous life. Are they trying to "prove" he's dead?? i love MJ

uh oh

I'm sure the white carriage will be put to use, and the gold casket, of course, must be seen. by ALL This is going to be a circus. The man needs to be laid to rest. THEY are exploiting his death much worse than media. Shame on all of them.

OhPaleeze

It's possible the building he was taken to is the crematorium.

kelly

i don't agree... and i don't want his body on display either.. but we have to remember.. he is not there.. he is spirit now.. he is with God and maybe floating around thankful of all he touched.. but i still do not want his body on display :( i just think this should be only for the family to view ..

nindy

I really think the fans are respectful and I dont forsee any crazy stuff going on.
Our country has had a lot of "viewings" Ronald Reagan was viewed for a few days at the white house
as people filed by
also we did it with the pope, I'm catholic
and to sing next to the casket I bet the stage is large and the casket will in the center
the speeches and singers will be off to the side
It will all work out just fine

please keep us posted if any family statements are made

JuneCleaver