Michael's Memorial in Pictures

7/7/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After over two hours of speeches and songs, Michael Jackson's poignant and sad memorial service has come to an end. Check out some of the memorial highlights.

Michael Jackson Memorial Click to view!

one of the best memorial services EVER broadcasted. the jackson family and AEG did a wonderful job. bravo!

PEEJAY

BabyGirl

I love you, Michael! I know you are watching over all of this and see how special everyone thought you were!

atabaw

Corey - what a douche - he dogs on MJ to Larry King & now he is all "he was a good guy" BS act - anything for some sort of pub shot ehe douche bag! MJ's music is a legend. MJ DID have his "wierd" moments, anyone that states otherwise is blind. Also, I do think/feel that the child stuff did have some truth to it, maybe not all truth but some truth. I do feel bad for the kids, If I was Janet, and Paris started to cry like that I would have just broke down right then and there. I never understood the whole cover the face thing, never will either. And the Grandma needs to let the Mother of the two kids come around - the kids are finally free (mask free that is) and MJ is finally free and if he did everything for love, out of love and in the name of love - then that love should be projected to those kids, meaning, no more isolation (biological wise)! One last thing - WHY did Blanket dye his hair black when he has ALWAYS had stark white hair?

paulajustpaula

Could Mariah have worn a more inappropriate dress. Deep V-neck and sequins? At a funeral (or memorial) service. I guess we should be glad she wasn't popping out as usual, but c'mon! Have a little class.

wtf

Jennifer Hudson should have stayed home. Girl can't sing and it was painful to watch.

Whydoeseveryonejudge?

My only complaint about the service is that Mariah Carey should have sung the song as it was originally done. Why do so many women singers "stretch" words in songs- it sounds so dumb. Listen to how she says the word hand (keep in mind that hand is a one syllable word). Also, lost it when Paris spoke!!! Loved the speeches by everyone!

nash

Mariah Carey needs to know what's appropriate and what's not. that dress was not for a memorial service have some respect cover yourself up .....for some reason she always feels the need to expose her chest we've all seen it one too many times .there is a time and place for everything

Melissa

WTF were the Kardassian family doing there???

MARCIA

that my Allah bless you wherever you are now, and bless all your family
ameem

.:Loki 4Ever:.

It was a great memorial service, and I just feel grateful to the Jackson family for letting the world in to see it. I needed this...

Rest in Peace Michael.

SOOTHE

I noticed that everyone who spoke or performed went down and embraced everyone in the family except Joe Jackson. It was obvious they were all ignoring him for what he had done to Michael and his siblings. Probably also they were
disgusted with his Red Carpet behaviour at the BET

lisa d

People need to relize that at the end of the day joe jackson is micheal jackson father and that there would not have been the jackson five,or micheal that man has lost his son back then things were tough for youg black men and he wanted his sons to do better than him give him a break he loved his son

CW

Al Sharpton was ridiculous.

Catholic Girl

One of the most beautiful memorials we could have ever imagined for this amazing man - spiritual, moving and classy. Thank you Jackson family for sharing this time with the world. We are moved and honored to have witnessed this incredible tribute. RIP Michael Jackson, Reigning King of Pop Forever

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments