Debbie Rowe Breaks Down Watching Paris

7/8/2009 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe didn't go to Michael Jackson's memorial yesterday -- but she broke down crying while watching the girl she gave birth to, Paris Michael Katherine, give a passionate speech to the crowd.

media_removed.jpg
For some reason, she was watching the service outside.

Hep

It's a good thing she was there for her daughter. Oh, wait.......

longshowerz

TMZ how do you know this? I don't see a TV and looks like shes just rubbing her eyes from working out in the garden....

Sharona

I think the world cried with Paris yesterday when she spoke.

MJFan4LIFE

And if she has any class, she won't even bother with a custody battle. It's clear these kids love the Jackson family. -Steve

First whores!

Can we get back to important news now?
What is up with Heidi and Spencer? I haven't heard from them in weeks.
I hope everything is ok with our American Royalty!

maggie

Awww, poor ol thing. Parkour, anyone?

Susie

Anyone with a heart broke down when they watched Paris come to the microphone, so why is this news? It means nothing as to whether she should have those kids or not....they need to be with their family that they know, they don't know this woman since she signed them away for a paycheck.

Kooky Fan

I DIDN'T CRY. I LOST MY DAD WHEN I WAS 3. HE WAS NOT A JUNKIE.

Xew

what a news.....
WE ALL DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First whores!

Is this Jackson family related to Grimace T. Jackson?

Wow was he a freak.

That just breaks my heart...N O T

Lou R 24

Watching yesterday these kids are clearly loved by all their aunts and uncles, and the kids obviously love them too! Why take them away from the only family they know? I hope the courts ask the kids what they want!

Paris was amazing yesterday - what a brave little princess!!

Stephi J

Debbie Rowe Breaks Down Watching Paris and so did every other human with a heart watching the memorial. Why is she watching the service outside???? Photo Op? Definitely! Someone please tell Debbie Rowe to go sit down. Her actions are very questionable. Very questionable indeed.

cat

We all cried ....who is the "bozo" that thinks to take a photo at that moment in the barn??? I read somewhere she is big into horses - so I assume she is out in a barn.

First whores!

Damnit , not Megan again. Nobody cares about Heidi and Spencer. Their 15 minutes are about to expire and I wish you would go with them.