Larry King -- Royally Ticked Off

7/8/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One panhandler learned a tough lesson last night -- don't push your luck with the King!

Larry King: Click to watch
Larry King gave one dude $5 outside Mastro's, and when the guy had the stones to ask for more, the 75-year-old talk show host was clearly POed.

Maybe he was just crabby from holding his wife's purse all night.

imgumbydammit

5$. Waht a CHEAP ASS!!!! Why doesn't he have to share his wealth like the rest of us do.

Str8UpNilka

What with him and CNN on Obama's nutz all the time, why would he not expect to give out more money? That is what they want everyone else to do right? Give the bums that vote for BO more money and stop being a d1ck.

stakarazi

Seriously why couldn't his wife carry her own bag...

I am a woman and I would never make my husband carry my purse...talk about demeaning. She went to the Jon and Kate school of marriage. Beat your man down into submission. They will be divorced if he doesn't die first.

Shady

With King not remenbering names & such he is getting up their in age. I am only in my 50's and I have problem's. He is truely down to earth. But what was up with his wife ???? She seemed to wanted to stay in the limelight, NO ???? He even had to tell her to get moving.
She is the one I had problem's with. She seemed very vain.

Hep

It's simple: don't give panhandlers money! I saw one get out of an expensive late-model car, walk a block and stand at an intersection with his homemade sign. They are not needy. They are conning you. There are tons of charities for needy people. Our newspaper did an article that quoted one guy as saying that he was making $200 a day standing at a corner.

Joe Bescophilis

Change, Change, do you have any change?
Change? Do you have some change?
Change?

MADRADDER

Panhandling should be illegal.

And Larry reminds me of Mr. Burns.

Ms Kris

Larry is going to have YET ANOTHER SHOW TONIGHT on the SAME SUBJECT all the shows have been for almost 2 weeks

Excuse me Larry, it is OVER
Until the autopsy results come out & or the police say something IT IS OVER

GET A NEW SUBJECT & START COVERING NEWS STORIES OR HAVE GUESTS ON OTHER SUBJECTS

There is more going on in the whole than this 1 story Larry

By the way, how many EMMY’S did this dead person when?
Emmy’s not Grammy’s IN 1 OF THESE 2 WEEKS OF SHOWS LARRY
HUGE MISTAKE YOU DID NOT EVEN CATCH
Per The Soup

Str8UpNilka

Califor-nia-nia is super coo to tha humless

MJ Misser

Larry cracks me up....I love his wife's bag! LOL

Me!

#7 - what?

What can the man getting the $5 do with it?

He can give it to someone who appreciates it.

That's what he can do and should do.

What an ingrate.

let it go

The worst interviewer EVER. imho

anywonder

Str8UpNilka

"28. Just because he has made a lot of money does not mean he should have to simply give it away. The man asking for money asked for it "to get something to eat" (probably a lie) and there are plenty of places where $5 will allow you to go and fill your belly with decent food. Gourmet, no, but not eating out of the garbage or going hungry. Will it buy his drugs or enough alcohol for an addict, nope, but as I stated at the beginning, it is not Larry's (or anyone else's) responsibility to provide for this man. In America one can make their own way, if they are willing to WORK for it. With smart investments, anyone can be wealthy, but bear in mind, anything worth having, is worth working for and will not come easily."

lol are you serious? This country just voted for a man that believes the exact opposite.

Tazandra

Larry King is a great interviewer. He gets it just right. I used to cringe watching Jay Leno do interviews, always turning the questions around so he could start talking about himself. Larry is a total pro and his memoir is really good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments