Larry King -- Royally Ticked Off

7/8/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One panhandler learned a tough lesson last night -- don't push your luck with the King!

Larry King: Click to watch
Larry King gave one dude $5 outside Mastro's, and when the guy had the stones to ask for more, the 75-year-old talk show host was clearly POed.

Maybe he was just crabby from holding his wife's purse all night.

Me!

#29 - GOOD ONE!

amazed

Larry King looks awful!

flyboy

Wow, I thought I was the only one that thought this guy sucks and is WAY overrated.
The interview with Jermaine was terrible. I have no idea why this guy is famous. I feel the same about Barbara Walters.
They both ask stupid questions which they think are intelligent.

fynx

Wow, is that Larry Kings wife?
She is hot, and looks like she has Larry by 'the balls' so to speak,
Did you notice he was carrying her purse for her?
What a nice guy.

JoDale

#13 that bugs me too. Must be bad dentures or something.

.............

Just like a frickin liberal lefty. All talk and not willing to give the "poor" people of the street their money, but they want everyone else to.

SoCal Razzles

eh, Larry didn't yell at anyone.

Mastro's rocks! Gary the piano man is the man! :)

dish

maybe the beggar should get a J O B.

SoCal Razzles

20. Seriously why couldn't his wife carry her own bag...

I am a woman and I would never make my husband carry my purse...talk about demeaning. She went to the Jon and Kate school of marriage. Beat your man down into submission. They will be divorced if he doesn't die first.

Posted at 11:41AM on Jul 8th 2009 by stakarazi

*************

SHUT UP FATHEAD. If you were attractive maybe you're "husband" would...obviously you are a worthless old BAG.

oxyclean

Most irritating about him is that he reads the next question when the guest is anwering the question just asked. Plain rude.

Anita

When did King's wife get out of rehab ??

Pickle

A black guy up town used to do that to me, always hanging outside a club. He was a drug dealer who would do the panhandle thing while he was waiting for people to pick stuff up. He used to get nasty when you said no. I complained to club security and they eventually got rid of him.

Why?

What a miserable old cow. The man is so old he can't even pronounce MICHAEL! One of the most common names on the PLANET! He says it MY-KEE-AL. What an a-hole like he can't afford to give more than $5.

soundmixer

HERE IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT BEGGARS:

1) there YOU are, walking down the street, minding your own business, then......
2) a beggar INVADES your space asking for money, then when you DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM..........
3) "YOU" are the as_hole?$%^&&
IT'S JUST TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. GIVE TO THE CHURCH OR A HOMELESS MISSION IF YOU WANT TO HELP PEOPLE DOWN AND OUT. trust me!! if someone is hungry or needs clothing or shelter there is plenty of that stuff available for the homeless!! at least here in los angeles.

lucky

first the dead. now the living. lay off haters!! amazing!! people are so stupid!! was that YOUR money larry handed out? buzz off!! larry king did his little good deed and if he seemed to snap out at the beggar, that's his choice! nothing wrong with that! just because if i was the one the beggar had come to and he asked for a second handout, i would have folded my hands and told him thank you, but no more - doesn't means everyone should do the same!! now that MJ is gone and done with your hate, you turn to the living!! that's stupid! larry is a good guy, i love his humble style of interviews. he's aging, he may be foregtting or fumbling, but he's good. the reason he is still on CNN is because you are not the CEO!! leave him alone!! idiots!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments