Larry King -- Royally Ticked Off

7/8/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One panhandler learned a tough lesson last night -- don't push your luck with the King!

Larry King: Click to watch
Larry King gave one dude $5 outside Mastro's, and when the guy had the stones to ask for more, the 75-year-old talk show host was clearly POed.

Maybe he was just crabby from holding his wife's purse all night.

Dave In Tulsa

I thought she dumped that old geezer last year.

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Typical Africant..Gimme Gimme Gimme.

Eric

He's not driving but makes his wife drive?

Lori

The worse name mistake was when he called OJ Simpsons murdered wifes sister "Nicole." how bad was that??? He probably cannot see well that is why his wife drives.

He does need to retire I cannot stand it when he reads those questions in that monotone voice with no emotion or originality at all. Retire Larry.

MY offer is

WOW did we find the new KING LARRY KING OF T.V

MJ

Did you know Larry was in the 3rd row? He only mentioned it every 5 minutes..

LST

Beggar needs to stfu and get a job. He was lucky to get more than 50 cents. I don't respect beggars in america, never will. Loser and a waste of skin.

chris

so how important is the $5....what a douche

cherryblossoms

what is with that guy panhandling out there 5 dollars wasnt up to his satisfaction. lol larry was nice to give him anything that guy probably gets tons of money each day and just spends it on drugs who knows.

Mary Worth

There are homeless people; and then there are homeless people. Not all are suffering due to misfortune!

Some target celebs, knowing that celebs wouldn't want the label of cheapskates.

I sometimes take buses. There was this middle-aged caucasian women, not disabled. She told me a sob story. Gave her some change. Later that afternoon in another part of the city, there she was again, telling me the same story.
It reminded me of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre", where the leading actor's character did the same routine.
I almost gave her more change and told her that from now on she'd have to live her life without my money!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4