'Malcolm' Mom: Custody Not Split Down Middle

7/8/2009 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jane KaczmareckJane Kaczmarek is making a power grab for her three kids -- this according to divorce papers she filed against her husband of 16 years, actor Bradley Whitford.

In Jane's response to Bradley's filing, she checked the little box saying she wants full physical custody of the kiddies.

Let the games begin.

shell

Not saying I know anything, but does anyone think Bradley is having an affair?

Shellz

Now let's see how many of you pretend not to be obsessed with Michael Jackson and write a post about him under this clip. Fools YOU LOVE MJ suckers!!

omg!

of course she wants the kids, more kids = more money

KG

hmmm...always thought these two had a solid marriage. But then, her career is going strong and what has he done lately? Don't they have a new baby?

First whores!

I heard she is sleeping with Zack Morris.

Sue

I did not see that coming, I never thought that they would get divorced. I still remember the beautiful speech Bradley gave when he won an Emmy for his role in The West Wing.

TJ

He has always seemed like an arrogant pr!ck to me.

eattrn

She should go after Michael Jackson's kids.

TMZ hits a new low

These two douches. They would go to an envelope opening. Constantly trying to be an A-list couple, woefully coming up short. Their divorce is not interesting. Move on TMZ.

John B Flushing

He cheated on Chris Parker in Adventures in Babysitting before I put my foot in his behind.

Rupe

So sad. I know he filed for joint custody.

Way to not drag your kids through the mud, Jane...

KD

When a parent files for sole physical custody, it usually means the other parent is somehow a danger or bad influence to his/her kids.

Anita

Jane is a mean spirited bitch with a capital B.

I saw her on The View once and she let lose with this barrage of hate about someone - my jaw fell open and the hosts just sat there, dumbfounded. Honestly, they didn't know what to say.

Lily

OK, that's not what the divorce papers say at all. She has asked for PHYSICAL CUSTODY of the children - ie, they remain in the family home but has 'ticked the little box' for JOINT CUSTODY. There is a big difference between those two things.

Really, I shouldn't expect any journalistic integrity from TMZ, but come on. Don't make hay when there are three young kinds involved.

Anita

Glad to seeth poor shmuk finally grew a pair and filed for divorce from that horrible woman. He should have done it years ago.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments