Jackson Doc -- I'm Not MJ's Enabler, Baby Daddy

7/8/2009 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's longtime friend and dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein, was on "GMA" this morning -- shooting down accusations he prescribed MJ medication that could kill him and rumors he's the baby daddy ... sorta.

Dr. Arnie Klein: Click to watch
Klein says he actually warned Michael that certain drugs -- like the opiate Dilaudid -- were "poison," calling doctors who did supply Michael with prescription drugs "criminals."

As for those pesky paternity rumors, his ominous answer: "To the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

amber

Whether he's the biological father or not, it doesn't matter. Michael Jackson raised his children from day one, they're his children.

handymike

so that means the kids are jewish?

KNDEAR

So... in other words, tests results will prove... HE IS THE FATHER!

wirhol

To the FIRST COMMENT HUNTERS, please note!

MICHAEL JACKSON will ALWAYS COME FIRST!

love and peace!

handymike

i heard his body and or brain are being frozen for the future?

Lucy

He did not deny prescribing pain mediation, he sort of hedged the question. But he did say he is not one of the five doctors that are under investigation.

Lisa

To the best of my knowledge ??? Why would he even say that unless he was sleeping with his secretary Debbie

!

Michael kept the kids out of the limelight and as soon as he dies the family put the kids on display in such a difficult time.

wityonastyazz

WTF???????? Does he mean "To the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father." Thats a very weird answer...

raggmopp28

That denial is surely different from "I never gave any of my sperm to Michael Jackson or anyone representing him." Could Brooke Shields be the Egg Donor? Paris surely looks like her, the delicate features the shiny brown hair, the pretty looks. Did Brroke love MJ enough after a 30 year friendship to donate her eggs? He wanted white children, he wanted to be white, he wanted fine features, who had finer features than Brooke? why would he choose anyone else to be the Egg Donor and therefore the REAL mother? Debbie Rowe may have been just a Rented Womb and therefore the disconnect.

kellli

He is so ugly...My dogs butt looks nicer than him!

CW

What does he mean "to the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father" Could that have happened without his knowledge? LOL

Beverly JL

his Cardiologist had the drug that killed him. He should be arrested.

Anon

Yes, the kids are Jewish...because I believe Debbie Rowe is Jewish. (Why would that matter anyway?) I am no expert but Prince Michael Joseph Jackson does look like this man. Could it be that Debbie had an affair w/the doctor and told MJ that he was the father of the kids?

Score'd

Rumor: MJ cremated, ashes to be spread over Neverland....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments