Jackson Doc -- I'm Not MJ's Enabler, Baby Daddy

7/8/2009 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's longtime friend and dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein, was on "GMA" this morning -- shooting down accusations he prescribed MJ medication that could kill him and rumors he's the baby daddy ... sorta.

Dr. Arnie Klein: Click to watch
Klein says he actually warned Michael that certain drugs -- like the opiate Dilaudid -- were "poison," calling doctors who did supply Michael with prescription drugs "criminals."

As for those pesky paternity rumors, his ominous answer: "To the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

raggmopp28

DNA should be taken of all 3 children, for their own knowledge and to prevent the WRONG $perm Donor, or the wrong Egg Donor, or the wrong womb donor to step up and claim the children. And any child should know his or her heritage, medical history, religious background, and ancestors. DNA should be taken from Debbie Rowe to see if she was just a Womb for Rent, but also of some of those closest to MJ. Brooke Shields, his friend of 30 years, looks like the girl. His other friend Miko Brando should give his DNA as the 2 boys look so much like Marlon Brando. Would MJ go to strangers to whip up a batch of babies? NO. not when he had the beautiful and talented people in his corner. Why would he with all of his money and his germ phobias want a strangers baby?? He would want someone from his inner circle who he didnt think had germs. He may have put veils and masks on them as they looked so much like Brooke Shields and Marlon Brando that he was afraid the public would see it right away. DNA tests are needed now!

raggmopp28

What if there are 3 egg donors? 3 sperm donors? 3 Wombs for rent? That could mean NINE people could step up and try to claim the 3 kids and try to get money to shut up. Each kid could have a different mix of sperm donor, egg donor, and womb for rent. 3 kids mixed up from 3 different people equals 9 "parents" other than MJ. What a circus that would be if all NINE involved in the mix stepped up! But then again MJ loved circuses didnt he?????

Rebecka

I believe it does not matter who the bio father was, because M.J. was their father. HOWEVER PLEASE take a good look at this doctors face, especially his forehead and eyes. Prince Micheal 1st, really does resemble this man.

richard g

i knew someone who worked there and i used to see michael jackson in a ford bronco type car....he wasnt there for no reason...drugs played a big big part.....all these doctors need to lose their liscences all of them they are enablers they do anything for a celebritys fame in there it was even mentioned that james woods went there and that a veneral disease showed up on his test ahahahahha....true dat...most of the actors who go there dont even want to pay their bills..

t

Although I don't believe biology makes much difference, as far as parenthood goes, I am curious as to why the issue of the kids paternity was relevant in the first place. Long before his children were "unveiled", people have speculated about the paternity. I know his sexual preferance has been questioned, and that's o.k., and i realize he may not want tp have sex with someone merely to procreate, but why would a man need to 'shop" for sperm?..Was there something health related, or other issues that did not make it possible for him to create his own children?

Amanda

Lisa Marie has also written about their passionate marriage. She made an interesting remark though about how Michael was surprised when she didn't get pregnant straight away. So this suggests that MJ's dream at that time was to have a wife and kids of his own. The fact that he didn't go on to father the children with Debbie Rowe suggests to me that he was infertile.

Marie Storm

To Sasha.....Comment #30.....Paris has his nose?????.......OMG....Which nose?

t

226. In answer to 225, I think that MJ may have found out that he was infertile during his marriage with Lisa Marie. Gotham Chopra wrote in his blog tribure that MJ had called him just after his marriage to Lisa Marie for advice about sex with girls. The implication is that MJ had never had sex with a woman before Lisa Marie.

Posted at 7:53AM on Jul 10th 2009 by Amanda

226...thanks for that bit of info...seems with all the gossip and speculation, and so much of his private life out there for so long, I didn't know this already..

Kimberly

I believe that "Arnie" is just riding Michaels coattails> i do not believe he is the father. His non yes or no approch is just getting him more gigs which leads to more money. Money that he is going to need to defend himself for his unlawful enabling. Also. There is a Dr. patient priviledge that he has thrown out the window which will possibly get him in more hot water. Unfortunatly ,even he has never been a true friend to Michael. What a Sleeze! R.I.P. Michael.

NoNoNoah

Will DNA tested be performed? I had believed Paris and Prince were Michael and Debbie's ( although it did raise an eyebrow as all the mulatto children I know have at least a touch of mocha coloring) Paris does strongly resemble Debbie. But if you look at DR Arnie Klein he and Prince have the same shaped heads and the same eyes , they both appear to have slightly lazy left eyes.
Blanket does resemble Michael, to me anyway. I know first hand biology does not make a father. Michael was their father and it looks like he did an incredible job raising them, I am very impressed by what I've seen in recent weeks after watching them forced to wear scarves and masks for years, I was not expecting to see such poised well adjusted and loving children.

victor

my say.....the 1st kid and 2nd kid ...Marlo Brando sperm donor....the 3rd kid : Miko brando(marlo brando's son) is the sperm donor........debbie was used as an incubator....and i suspect that Brooke shields maybe one of the egg donors.....she knows.....saw here emotional speech at the memorial...she was about to collapse...and will NOT TELL......MJ wanted to have kids....but with powerful, good looking and famous genes.....the Doctor helped to MIX the egg and sperm and planted it into Debbie ...for Baking...and thus is the story.

bigfan

I post a comment but dont see it! Michael raised the kids and I think they should go to who he wanted to have them! The people he listed on the will! He was an awesome dad awesome person and I just think it is owed to him since he did raise them! I just want him to be happy n think what he put on his will is what would make him happy!

tgreco

I would love to see baby photos of Miko Brando. Little blanket has the same coloring, hair and cheeks. As for the two oldest children, they two could be from Brando's sperm. I say get a photos of Brando when he was Blankets age and compare.

Missy

They are MJs BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12