Jackson Doc -- I'm Not MJ's Enabler, Baby Daddy

7/8/2009 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's longtime friend and dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein, was on "GMA" this morning -- shooting down accusations he prescribed MJ medication that could kill him and rumors he's the baby daddy ... sorta.

Dr. Arnie Klein: Click to watch
Klein says he actually warned Michael that certain drugs -- like the opiate Dilaudid -- were "poison," calling doctors who did supply Michael with prescription drugs "criminals."

As for those pesky paternity rumors, his ominous answer: "To the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father."

fynx

"What a slime ball. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Love how he plays the "I am so innocent" angle.
Anyone want to venture why a dermatologist is diagnosing and treating a person for LUPUS?"

I will tell you why Michael Jackson went to this dermatologist clinic, by the way I ALSO go to this dermatologist clinic.
My doctor is no Klein, but one of his partners.
This is exactly what I do every month.
if anyone wants to ask any more questions about this cream or the name of it., ask me, I will be pleased to tell

opi

My doctor is no Klein, but one of his partners.
This is exactly what I do every month.

Posted at 11:38AM on Jul 8th 2009 by Fynx

elleng

Holy Crap!
Like these kids aren't going to have enough life long problems!

Delicious

money speaks louder than words. Those doctors were making money off of MJ. MJ's nurse had said that he tried getting meds from her and that she said no. She even said that he would have paid anything to be able to get some sleep. I'm sure she didn't give it to him, but some other greedy doctor took the pitch. In my eyes not matter who you are, if a patient is asking for a dangerous sleeping method it's your doctors responsibility to take action and speak out. But as we all know there are a lot of greedy people in this world that would do anything to make a buck. I'm sure MJ paid top money to these doctors to get him the meds.

T.N

@ by Fynx "Anyways Michael went here to get his skin lightening cream, this is not permanent. If he were to go out i sunlight, then he will get dark stripes or spots, which is why he carried an umbrella with him everytime. The cream is a compound, meaning it has to be made.
Mickey Fine which is in the same building as this doctor makes the cream, then delivers it to Michaels home."

----------------------------------------------

Denise

To resolve the whole thing,
Michael Jackson's name is on that or those Birth Certicates.. he willing and knowling signed them ALL.. he willing and without any reservation loved and cherished those children.. he willing introduced them all to this world as his children. And finally with all this being said..THESE ARE HIS CHILDREN. LET HIM REST, AND ALLOW THESE CHILDREN TO MOURN THE LOST OF THEIR DADDY.. !!!

fynx

"Thank you so much Fynx for the information. Why do you use skin lightening cream on your skin? I know why Jacko did, the same reason he has white kids."

Hi,
I actually have a skin disease called Vitiligo. Michael Jackson DID NOT HAVE THIS DISEASE inherently. Meaning he forcefully acquired this disease. If you use this cream on your skin, you will get white patches, then you would have to continuously keep using this cream to get rid of all your pigmentation so you will look even. What this cream does is kill off your melanocytes within the epidermal layer of your skin.
People will say that Micheal got burnt which is why he bleached his skin, and that is probably true, but he never had this hereditary disease as I do. He forced it and after using this cream he claimed that he also has vitiligo. Anyone can do it, any dark skinned person can start using this cream and say hey look, I have vitiligo, so I am going to bleach the entire body of my skin.
Anyways it is pretty dangerous to use this cream, you cannot go out in sunlight because of the high chances of aquiring skin cancer ( you have no more melanocytes to protect you ) I personally use Sunblock of SPF 80 AND I use an Umbrella to go outside everywhere.
Here is the name of the product:
Pharmaceudical name: Benoquin 10% ( This is the name of the product off the shelf in a pharmacy )
Compound name: Monobenzyl Ether of Hydroquinone ( I use the 60% strength, which I get from the Compounding Pharacy of Beverly Hills instead of Mickey Fine, Mickey fine is a rippof, the compounding pharmacy is about 50% cheape than these guys )
You cannot get this cream without a prescription, and a doctor will not prescribe it to you unless you have vitiligo, or you are 'Michael Jackson '
If anyone has any more questions, let me know, I will answer all

laurasaysitlikeitis

Since this doctor seems to be dishonest about being the father of Michael Jackson's 2 children... (are you kidding me... the boy looks just like this doc and as for this little girl... she looks like Debbie Rowe) It's safe to say then... this doctor has prescribed powerful and deadly drugs to the "King Of Pop"... I don't "think" he realizes how ridiculous he looks saying... "As far as he knows... he's not the father"... what a moron... POS!!

After seeing Debbie Rowe's outburst of violence to the paparazzi... I now feel she is unworthy of providing for Michael's precious children... Hhhhmmm... who is stable enough and NOT money hungry... to raise these children??... thinking... thinking... thinking... This is not an easy choice!!

It's obvious... Debbie Rowe was doing the doc and these two money hungry idiots... "SOLD" these kids to Michael at a HIGH price!! To be gentle about calling them what they are and THEY ARE CRIMINALS!! If Debbie Rowe wanted Michael to be a daddy so badly... then why did she charge him SOooo... much money for them?? Debbie Rowe and her Doc... should just go away and stay away... done!!

Bill Cosby

This guy is a major QUACK! To go on National TV and call a medication like Dilaudid "poison" is an extremely DANGEROUS thing to do. A lot of people who live with chronic pain have no other choice than meds like Dilaudid and their kind. It's the ONLY meds that restores most chronic pain sufferers' quality of life! This "Doctor" should be reprimanded for making a blanket statement on National TV about a class of medications that when not abused but taken as prescribed help restore people's lives. People who were ready to check out of this world because they lost their lives to chronic pain. This is EXACTLY how "opiophobia" is started and exactly how it is reenforced, by people that are supposed to know better making completely FALSE statements, usually to save their OWN ass, BTW. Meanwhile the chronic pain sufferer's of the world go on living in agony and some committing suicide because it's a much better option than living with their level of pain. Just another repulsive element of this country's ass backwards "health system".

SUN

Go and check out US magazine- you can see pictures of all of them from last Christmas- very weird.

fynx

"Exactly. However the last 6 months MJ would visit his office wayyy too often (like once a week).. that's how the skin cancer rumours started to spread. I really wonder what was he doing there? Just apply the cream?"

Well like I said, if Michael Jackson was applying this cream to his entire body, and depending on the quantity, he would use it up pretty fast.
If I used it on my entire body from head to toe, I would probably have to go every week myself.
Also after 1 month, the compound will lose its effectiveness, you have to keep this in the fridge.
So using it up as quickly as possible is the ideal situation to kill off all the melanocytes.
So using it every week is probably the most effective way to use this cream, hence why Michael Jackson going to the clinic every week.

Regards

Fynx

opi

Thank you so much for the additional information Fynx! It's GREATLY appreciated, and goes a long way to trying to understand the situation.

Sandi

All these accusations of Michael not being the biological father really dosn't mean anything. Regardless of DNA, he is their father. As I watched these strong children yesterday, I saw a lot of traits of MJ in all three of them. Prince stands with his left hand in his pocket, Blanket looks like him and Paris has his emotions. Blanket and Prince have his hands also. It sickens me that Debbie wants her children after Michael's death. Where was she for the past several yrs? These children should stay together, they just lost their father, don't separate them now. If in fact Klein is the biological father, when he donated his sperm, he waived his parental rights, therefore has no legal rights to them. Let these children grieve the loss of their father, leave them alone.

opi

Hi Fynx,

How do you think Jacko spent $100,000 at the Mickey Fine pharmacy? How much would the skin lightening cream cost? Thank you!

Mary

"To the best of my knowledge..."

Please leave Dr. Klein and Debbie Rowe alone and, hopefully, he is the biological father as the eldest son looks like him and the daughter looks like Debbie Rowe. If they pull out their childhood photos, it will be obvious that MJ did not produce the sperm to create the older children. It is highly probable the children have the DNA of two Jewish people and should never be subjected to Jehovah's Witnesses, Islam, Muslim, et al. It would be better for the children to emulate in life their biological parents, i.e. a physician and a physician's assistant (turned horse rancher) in life than the Jackson Family who has already started using them as pawns yesterday for their own end game and financial gain in life. It even appeared they had put make-up on those children yesterday to make their skin tone darker so as to look black for the cameras.