« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot'

7/8/2009 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot' click to listenThe 911 tape made after Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi were found dead was just released by the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Steve's friend -- Robert Gaddy -- made the call and was hysterical as the dispatcher desperately tried to get information from him. Steve's roommate Wayne Neely initially discovered the bodies and then notified Gaddy to call 911.

Cops announced today they believe Sahel murdered Steve and then killed herself.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AV....

Shhheet happens....I hate to say but if you play in the kitchen your bound to get burnt....wrong place at the wrong time....he should have been home with his wife and kids....not with some psycho groupie.....it is what it is....

Denise

ONE OF THE WEIRDEST POLICE PHONE CALLS EVER...

1) Robert Gaddy didn't know where he was? How did he get there then?
2) Wayne was there first but he called Robert? Not the police? mmmmm
3) Why did the police officer said "It's up to u" after Robert ask him if he should go back there? What made the officer think it was a "safe place", when he already knew there were 2 dead bodies there?
4) First there's only 1 victim then there's two, either that, or Robert's English is not very good
5) "i hate being the one making this call"??? Is that a common thing to say when your reporting two murders after seeing the bodies?

Hope someone makes some sense out of this mess.

msjazzzie

DAMN THE 911 OPERATOR IS DUMB AS HELL !!! DOES NOT EVEN SOUND CONCERNED --- HE IS SO DUMB---- SOUND LIKE A HILL BILLY .............

Andrea

12. What an idiot. Don't call 911 unless you are ready to talk. The caller sounds high or something and at the very least incompetent.

Posted at 5:54PM on Jul 8th 2009 by Hank

You probably has never being on an emergency situation. Get real.

Anyway, is this the DEATH year in US? Only bad news...where are the common gossips...who's dating who or so?

AV....

LOL LOL LOL LOL # 28

Kimberly

I don't get it! why didn't the roomate made the call to 911 instead? Sounds fishy to me!

sparkys nemesis

Robert sounds like the type of person you would *not* want calling 911 in an emergency. I've heard hysterical b4 but this was clearly incoherent. Totally.

Sweetness

A distraught Sahel Kazemi shot Steve McNair four times in his sleep, then turned the gun on herself, police confirmed on Wednesday.

Kazemi "was spinning out of control" when she shot McNair on July 4, Police Chief Ronal Serpas said. Interviews with friends led detectives to conclude she was becoming increasingly upset over events in her life, including financial problems. Police said she also suspected McNair was seeing another woman.

This woman was a nut case like a lot of pretty women are. Sara Palin ring a bell. Most pretty woman can not take rejects.

OneWhoLovesEveryone

It's hurt me to think about how hard it is for me as black woman to find a nice black man. The best guy I've ever dated was mixed. His mother was white and I credit her for raising a wonderful person. Unfortunately by the time we started dating I had been hardened by my past relationships that I didn't know how to love him the right way. But throughout the entire relationship and even to this day I know that he is so awesome. I think white women raise good men...look at Obama. I wish I could meet another person like S.W.

HAHAHA

Is this call legitimate? I understand the man was probably distraught, but he's clearly out of it. And why is he only saying "someone has been shot". There were two people there, correct? Didn't he just come from the place? This is so bizarre. He said he received a phone call stating that someone was hurt?? This is crazy! And he knows that it's wrong because his wife didn't know anything about the affair.

AV....

Rob....is definately a pimp even in death he covered his boys *ss not once did he say any names, any details, just the basics true wingman.....pimpin 101....if anything Rob deserves a Metal of Valor

my2cents

My first comments goes to #28. WTF!!??? What slimey bog did you come from!? I have one word for you... KARMA! As for the McNair family and the Titans family, my prayers are with you.

james Evans

#28, I guess your life is not going well. Sounds like you want to take one to the head. But please don't!!!!! Things will get better for you and your family. Maybe you should educate yourself and look at the date and time. Its 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the monkey who makes $300,000 plus a year

terri

When your married you make a commitment,he obviously didnt care about the commitment he made to his wife or his 4 boys, instead he is out running around with little girls going on vacations and buying cars for her, NOT A REAL MAN, real men are with their families. he was NO hero , he was a sleeze that picked a 20 yr old over his boys. thats a loser!!!!!!

Here 4 Beer

Why didn't the chick on the side just ask McNair for the money to pay off the bills? I just don't get it! What a senseless tragedy!