« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot'

7/8/2009 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot' click to listenThe 911 tape made after Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi were found dead was just released by the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Steve's friend -- Robert Gaddy -- made the call and was hysterical as the dispatcher desperately tried to get information from him. Steve's roommate Wayne Neely initially discovered the bodies and then notified Gaddy to call 911.

Cops announced today they believe Sahel murdered Steve and then killed herself.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Patti

She should have just shot him in the balls and moved on. That's what every freaking cheating husband deserves!

TfromT

This guy sound like a complete nut. Hysterical or not .... All he had to say is that two people have been shot and I think they are dead. Look for a piece of mail and give the address.......They all sound country because this is in TENNESSEE for the person that said they sound like hicks...

gene

Tragic, tragic, tragic 911 operator did a great job of not making the situation any worse he deserves kudos for getting the cops enroute and keeping the caller on the phone talking. I think considering the situation the 911 poerator he did a great job.

Geno

Bonnie

I have had my share of 9-1-1 calls and the caller was really strange to say the least.

HAHAHA

Valatracity,
It's not a neat trick that she fell onto the gun. This is what happens when someone suffers a fatal blow to the head and have something in their hands.

mermaid

Should have stayed with dating sista's, we probably would have messed up your ride, not kill you!

MMAComments.com

Sounds shady to me...If I was a cop, I would question Robert and Wayne

The Truth

I hope if I ever need help this dim-wit doesn't find me.
This guy is a good example of your brains on stupid.
if he was a kid it would be different ,but this was supposed to be a so called MAN... more like little BOY !

The Truth

He cheated on his wife.and he was USING this young (KID) girl.. Got what he asked for ..This guy was DIRT...

Jstbtrflyz

#37.... LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

chris

next time get a smarter guy to call 911

KD

What is it with famous people? They call this person, that person, another person, instead of calling 911 first. Maybe Wayne didn't want to expose Steve's infidelity, but, I have to say, the moment that woman shot Steve it was too late for that. What did he think Robert was going to do??

gene

Mremaid it has nothing to do with brothers or sistas it's about life and death you obviously don't have anyone except your bitterness from the past that clouds your thinking!

doodahday

Nothing about this makes sense.

Sharona

33. It's hurt me to think about how hard it is for me as black woman to find a nice black man. The best guy I've ever dated was mixed. His mother was white and I credit her for raising a wonderful person. Unfortunately by the time we started dating I had been hardened by my past relationships that I didn't know how to love him the right way. But throughout the entire relationship and even to this day I know that he is so awesome. I think white women raise good men...look at Obama. I wish I could meet another person like S.W.

Posted at 6:29PM on Jul 8th 2009 by OneWhoLovesEveryone

You sound very IGNORANT! This is probably why you are SINGLE!