Arquette Calls Off Divorce from 'Hung' Actor

7/9/2009 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe it's true love, maybe it's for the welfare of the child, or maybe it's because of the title of his new show -- whatever it is, Patricia Arquette has called off her divorce to Thomas Jane.

Patricia Arquette, Thomas Jane

Arquette filed for divorce back in January, citing irreconcilable differences -- apparently they were, in fact, reconcilable. She filed legal docs today asking that the divorce petition be dismissed.

And Patricia's change of heart is a good thing for Thomas: Arquette was repped by disso-queen Laura Wasser -- which means he would have been on food stamps by the time she was done with him.

the truth hurts huh

The Arquettes have a family full of talented actors .... but it appears they're all a little - or a lot - wackadoo.

SoCal Razzles

Is it me or do they look like brother and sister?

Gwen

Wasn't she a he before? Or am I thinking of some other Arquette?

MADRADDER

Did somebody say pie? Yes please.

the truth hurts huh

Her brother Robert became Alexis .... full sex change ......

hh

Nice that they were able to work it out...
I love Patricia Arquette in True Romance! Such a great character, she is a so adorable too.. All of the Arquettes are awesome...Alexis rules too, I love her in The Wedding Singer! Alexis has had a few small but fantastic roles in films!

Linda

Maybe the marriage has a chance. There are so many levels of emotions that go with marriage. Sometimes, it can confuse even the best of people. good luck to you both.

Linda

Where do some of y'all get those nasty screen names?

Michele

How do you know if a man is well hung? When you can't get your fingers between his neck and the rope.

Stands with a Fist

I like her on and off the camera. I bet she cares about her family and wants to work things out, not like the rest of Tinseltown people. She promotes a strong assertive image of a woman.

Julie

Have you guys heard of a great show called "Medium"? I don't think she really needs his money from a new show that they dont even know is gonna make it..... Geez people she deserves way more credit than that.

Seattleite

"disso queen" ???? What does that mean?

Notch

I love her and I'm happy she's pushed past whatever problems. Marriage is up and down, like a roller coaster sometimes: The higher up you go, the lower you rush down.

Christina

Seriously, does anybody really think it was because she wanted his money or more time to keep what everybody else may or may not be ogling over soon? Obviously, they were taping long before now so those statements are purely inappropriate and judgmental.

jjgg5

I haven't yet seen his HBO show. I thought he'd be much better looking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments