Baby Mama? That's So Not Raven

7/9/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Raven SymonePeople are going nuts over Raven-Symoné's newborn baby -- there are pictures circulating of the tiny tike and she already has a name: Lilliana Pearman.

Too bad Raven doesn't have a kid.

Her rep just put the rampant, ridiculous baby rumors to rest by giving us the following statement:

"Raven-Symoné is not pregnant nor did she give birth."

ihateyou

As lame as this story is, I'm still grateful that it isn't about wacko. Let him die already! Enough is enough!

Sharona

i KNEW THAT AS A LIE!

David M.

If she's not pregnant then why is she so fat?

nilo

THATS SOOOOO RAVEN! like a suuumbodeeeeeeeee

iamcuriousyellow

Who is this loser and why does she have a laser beam shooting out of her right ear?

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Eric

SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND HOT YOUNG WOMAN. SHE HAS A GOOD HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS TOO. NOT LIKE ALL THESE OTHERS SCANKS STROLLING UP AND DOWN THE RED CARPET, DYING TO HAVE THEIR PICTURES TAKEN. RAVEN UNDERSTANDS THIS IS A BUSINESS WHICH IS WHY SHE IS WORTH MORE THAN $100 MILLION. TO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE, DON'T BE JEALOUS. GET A JOB

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Brandon,

Wake up this girl is a fat slob with a cheap weave... Raven will end up on Celebrity Fit Club or maybe she will finally come out of the closet! Perhaps she is the Black Chaz!

Sharona

4. I am so sick of this fat no talent B!tch! She is a horrible role model to young girls. I would be some embarressed if she were my daughter... GROSS

Posted at 6:22PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Jean Summers-I can fit into my h.s. cheerleader uniform..can u?

Why would you be embarressed? she seems to be a decent young lady, smart, she's not in the media like linsey Lohan all the time. Ok...she has a slight weight problem. She can lose weight! She is worth 100 million so I really don't think she cares what anyone says. If I were old enough to have a gron daughter I would be ashamed if I was the mother of Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole, Ritchie, and the likes of them...young ladies like Raven , Kiki Palmer and Mylie Cyrus are upstanding and I ould proud to say that my daughter is not out being a whore, and a drunk!

Sharona

7. Brandon,

Posted at 6:36PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Mike Verklan from Berlin

Brandon, contrary to popular belief, not al black women wear weaves...That is Raven's hair 100 percent. She is from Atlanta and we went to the same salon...ThAT IS ALL HER HAIR!

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

got over it
she is black (like me)
she is fat (I am not)
and she has a GD weave you can spot it a mile away and i live in alpharetta where she used to live GET OVER IT

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

so tired of those defending this overweight girl...she is OBESE

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

thank god this fat cow didn't have a baby!

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Sharona,

Your spelling is awful. Why do you bother comparing Raven to Paris and others? People have just said it is unhealthy to be obsese like this woman is. No one wants to be fat..there is probably a weight loss ad next to this column right now. Are you fat? If so get off your couch and slim down like Paris! Good luck chubby!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

How does this stupid crap get started? Everybody knows it's Janet Jackson who's pregnant.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments