Carmen Electra Hits the Vegas Stripped

7/9/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's nothing you haven't seen before -- but seeing Carmen Electra topless really never gets old, right?

Electra shook it at the Crazy Horse last night in Vegas, where the 37-year-old and her slightly younger cans still looked spectacular.

Jamie

Carmen reminds me of Pam Anderson in that there's this desperate attempt at staying "hot". She's not aging gracefully
, her attractiveness is more slutty than pretty. Sadly, she never had children so tending to her body is what she does while most women have moved on to nurturing their babies.

Not every woman in the world is so bored with their lives that they have to have children to have something to do.

LiloLicker

I'd NEVER wanna say "ta-ta" to those amazing ta ta's!

Wow

Carmen and Tara Reid are charter members of the Stayed At The Party Too Long Club.

romil1

14. Classy. I would be proud if she were my daughter.America's a mess......Posted at 2:20PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Ned

You don't know how right you are!

ME

WELL, SHE HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO PAY THE BILLS SINCE SHE CAN'T ACT OR DO ANYTHING ELSE. SLUTS CAN ALWAYS TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF FOR ATTENTION AND MONEY. SHE'S JUST LIKE PLASTIC PAM ANDERSON - HAVE NO PRIDE AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION AND MONEY. WE'LL GET SICK OF HER NAKED BODY TOO.

Wow

Gandolopry: Thanks for the offer, but I'm a happily married mom of 2! I appreciate your concern about overpopulation, but I hope you will consider children one day. My boys mean everything to me. I bet you would love it.:)

Ziggy

Who cares? Crazy Horse is a cheap dump and Carmen is cheap trash.

She must have called Pamela Anderson to get career advice.

Cali-co

the Crazy Horse Paris show in the MGM Grand Las Vegas! If someone would have read the source of where they got the article, they would have seen it was there.. Im going to Vegas in august and staying at the crap-hole they call the Riviera, looking forward to a show, not interested in seeing something I can google by typing in naked old hos. BTW Why does it seem like all the other women on stage have itty bitty boobies and then you bring carmen out with her monsters..

2% MILK

I wonder color and boxes she likes.

5 cent

Carmen Electrica: The best money can buy!

Rey LaMet

Carmen is beautiful!! AND she is a good person too! She is engaged to ROB PATTERSON who is in OTEP! SICK GUITAR PLAYER!! VERY COOL!

noella

she is such a tramp, she's about 45 now isn't she? Show some class for your kids, this isn't what grown ass women are supposed to do

Iskur

Fakest looking tits ever.

NickS

No crazy horse not a place/hotel it is a show in the MGM Grand...A very great show. I suggest you see it. And I am very surprised someone was able to film in there. They have people walking around constantly so you don't record.

NickS

The Crazy Horse show is in the MGM Grand is a very well choreographed show that displays the human body. I went to go see it in May and it was phenomenal. On the other hand there is no recording of any kind allowed at this show which is why I am confused on how they got this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments