Carrington Crude

7/9/2009 2:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking auspicious.

Pamela Bellwood

Pamela was an original cast member of the nighttime soap but was written out in the third season only to come back the following year. In 1986, her character was killed off in a fire at the end of the sixth season.

Bellwood has been married to her husband for nearly 25 years.

COMMENTS

tomcat

She was a lame actress, and lamest character on Synasty. But then not many on the show were all that great, except for Joannie!!!!

Walter

She sure looked good in Playboy.

Jon A.

She still looks HOT to me!

DaisyB

She actually looks better than when she wore all that 80's makeup. And she looks better than these botox/plastic surgery aliens who have the same stretched-out, puffed-up facial features.

Nuts

58 and looking that hot! Were can i get me one of them?

TORI

I loved Pamela on Dynasty and still do. Her portrayal of Claudia was great and I sure miss those Dynasty days. She and her husband have two very nice looking sons. Her husband isn't bad either.

Mememememememe

HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Me

Occasions are auspicious. People are not.

luan

Uh, you actually can't "look" auspicious. Nothing like total ignorance to bolster your "entertainment authority". Idiots.

Kathy

She is still gorgeous IMHO

I always liked her and Claudia

Good lord though - look at those shoulder pads, big hair and 80's makeup on all the ladies lol. BUT I remember wearing all those too oops and hey, we were all in style! Sometimes I miss the 80's actually considering how crazy the world is now. All of us young ladies (wish I was YOUNG again too) loved the show AND being "80's ladies - remember that song by K.T. Oslin?) wearing our heavy makeup, teasing our big hair and livin' wild

Anyway, Pamela looks beautiful yet and no evidence of a lot of tugging and pulling on her face like so many. She's aged gracefully and beautifully.

She and her hubby deserve huge KUDOS for being married so long. My husband and I have also been married 25 yrs and it's hard work let me tell ya!

Nice to see her. Wish her and her family all the best.

Jezzy

Forget Pamela. Who is the tranny to the right?

Ooooo Noooo!

Wow -- look at the cast picture! "Home of the D-cup"

Viewer

thank you #4, #10 and #11 -- editors at TMZ aren't known for their knowledge of language

FreeTube TV

Obviously she'd have aged.