Obama: Baby Got Barack

7/9/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While in Italy for the G8 summit, President Barack Obama checked out the, er, sights.

media_removed.jpg

The Prez should know you never look back, only forward.

Sweetness

This is to No 6. Prsident Obama mother was white so no big deal. All black men do not want a white woman. My husband say black men using like to use them becasue the will neve leave you no matter how much you cheat on them. Just look at all the White Governors still with their wifes after all their affairs. Most black women rather be by themself rather then stay married to a two time cheater for the kids sake.

me

MY son jerks off to Obama's daughters. Go Obama, go! (PIG)

kels

im sure he wasnt looking at her butt. they just got him in the right angle

kathy

He was looking at her unique sandles.

pillster

it never stops, does it? The Messiah can do NO wrong 'he was really looking at her shoes', 'he meant to turn and say something to someone on the left', 'he didn't mean it'. Seriously people, when will you realize the fake that is Obama?? PUT THE KOOL AID DOWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

mao

Prez Enjoy it. why not. nice regard. Sarkozy concentrated 4 it. Anyways ur gent.

Kim

He is a nasty pig.

Bev D

C'mon... he's totally looking at the floor!!!

cool chicky-poo

101. it never stops, does it? The Messiah

Posted at 7:05PM on Jul 9th 2009 by ohplease

COULDN'T AGREE MORE.

Jessica

That photo is so cute! and look the dude next to obama is smiling like he knows!

Alibaba

98. Well, taxpayers, Michelle is going to $hit a purple streak when she sees this, so expect to pay for another expensive "date" to make up
for his roving eye.

Posted at 7:02PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Mrs. Beasley

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With his Mother in law living at the white house too, he is a heap of trouble. They're going to kick his ass!

blahblog

yeah I agree with the photographer person this photo is not real...Where the hell is the girl stepping because she's lifting her leg to soon for that step...Why is she dressed in such a odd color and everyone is in darker conservative colors? Why does the Prez look like he's in motion and everyone else is standing. I don't know it looks weird. Look any man with a woman with an ass is not going smaller they're going larger. I have an ass and my man won't dump me for a pancake ass girl. Guys who like asses always do they and they don't go smaller they go larger? Ya'll idiots keep beilieving in TMZ

Ks

Perv.Prez.I hope he doesn't get any for awhile.

Patrick

Of course ALL men love looking BUT this is the President of the Untied States. He has an obligation to not act liek a pig in public. I find it extremely disrespectful that he acts liek this in public. He took on the mantle of representing us, to show us as a nation in the best public light. How do you think the Muslim extremists will find his ogling women. I have no problem with him doing it IF he wasn't our President. And for TMZ and it's disgusting headline, I'm ashamed of looking at this site.And that headline has mde me make the desicion to NEVER viist this site again. Tacky president and tacky website.

Ahem

He's looking at her SHOES, and probably thinking, "hmmm...my girls might like those". Though the other interpretation is funnier.