Obama: Baby Got Barack

7/9/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While in Italy for the G8 summit, President Barack Obama checked out the, er, sights.

media_removed.jpg

The Prez should know you never look back, only forward.

Texasgirl

Just cause you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu.

s.b

"America is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.".
Lock up your Kafir white daughters.

Mary

Hey, if was seriously doing the work of the American people, he wouldn't have time to have sexual thoughts about a woman's *ss. Maybe Mrs. isn't taking care of her man or the power is now too great to be satisfied by one baby mama.

Kathleen

I wonder what kind of comments people would be leaving if it was say....Palin checking out an Italian hotty or former President Bsuh checking out the same lady. Democrats can be so hypocritical!

Q

No wonder the daddies dont stay at home...its in the blood---the pure pursuit...the hunt...its a constant for this Race....guess it isnt wrong---but it sure seems rude, hurtful and just plain immature. Grabbing their things all the time...frankly its the dumbing down of America...I'm all for it, because ultimately it will mean less work and less needing to think too hard for the rest of us.

Like the Black Teen Crowd in Akron Ohio that attacked a White family for no reason other then they were White said as they beat them "Its a Black World Now"....

Guess our President just proved it....cept he married one of those assertive Women, she wont even let Oprah near the guy...but he got the jungle fever too...he cant help it, its obviously in the blood---its not a learned behaviour, but an inherited one.

Good again for the rest of us too, we can now eyeball women and have it accepted. Thanks...I like this Black World---its easy.

CW

If I had to look at Michelle every morning, I would be looking too. LOL

Karen

Since Michelle has the rear end of a hippo, I don't blame him for looking.

StubbornSwiss

As is usual, the media has manipulated an image for its own gain. President Obama, as I know him, has way too much class to be ogling a young ladies behind in public.

crystal

146. If I had to look at Michelle every morning, I would be looking too. LOL

Posted at 7:28PM on Jul 9th 2009 by CW

LMAO....YUP

Buck Farack

What a freakin A$$HOLE. I hate this guy.

sicko Lambert

This is such a cute picture...it is only human nature... what can you say, Look at the other guy on the right...It's very funny tho, i like it! Such a GUY THING!!!

Dawn

hahahah busted! eh hes a man hell i see a nice but i look too and im female

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

ROTFL! NOW HE CAN'T DENY HE WASN'T LOOKING AT HER BEHIND.

Sharona

I'm a graphic designer, and I can spot a bad photoshop a mile away. What is she, a ghost who casts no shadow? Grow up TMZ!

melissa

LMAO...Thats great! And check out the dude next to him....He's probably saying...."Mmmmmhm muh brothuh!" ahahahaha