'Reincarnated' Woman

Sues Hefner

for $3 Billion

7/9/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one is impossible to explain -- really, it is -- but we'll try.

Hugh Hefner docs: Click to launch
A woman possessed by the "most beautifiliest angel lusefer" and claims to be the "reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite Demilo" has filed a $3 billion lawsuit against Hugh Hefner, suing him for ... well ... it's nearly impossible to tell.

Sheri Allred -- who also calls herself "the biggest hat in the world" -- claims Hefner is a member of a pedophile organization and once hid under her bed when she was five-years-old in order to do naughty things to her.

And that's just the beginning ... seriously, just read it for yourself.

xombygod

This woman is obviously crazy. Instead of making fun of her, get her some help. This is I beleive a cry (scream more like) for help. Mental disorders are horrible ugly things.

Whitney

wut.

Tiffany

ummm...i just wasted like 2 minutes of my life attempting to read this...It's kind of like when courtney love writes a blog...

imp

I just wanna see that hat. Because, you know, it has all the knowledges from all the colleges. Double plus bonus, telepathy.

Antipsychotics on aisle three, please. A disorganized schizophrenic is a terrible thing to waste. Especially when she's a reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite DeMilo and thinks Hugh Hefner used to be a horse. That was priceless.

Ashton Kutcher, is that you?

Me

sounds a little like the loon that tried to say she is michael jackson's wife

stinkerbelle

In the words of the immortal James Brown, "I don't know about Karate, but I know about CRAZY"!!!!!! LOL

sarah palin

LOOKS LIKE SARAH PALIN'S BOOK IS COMING ALONG NICELY!

amazing grace

america is a crazy country .....wtf was that

Greta

OMG..I love TMZ. I have been having a really bad day and after the initial WTF moment I couldn't help but laugh while reading this. Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!

Showbizzlet

For some more schizo fun, check out www.showbizzle.com!

Suz

Hey Suess,
Since you're policing other peoples comments I thought I'd better let you know that when when you start a sentence with "What" you end the sentence with a question mark.

DS

I started reading it but I had to stop. The lack of punctuation was destroying my brain cells.

"22. . Hey TMZ...it's spelled Lucifer...use spell check much?
Posted at 1:16PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Dave70"

...that's a quote from this fine lady's dissertation, as implied by the quote marks. Use crack much?

katerado

Thanks Crazy Lady....w are all a bit dumber after reading this nonsence.

janie

LOLOLOLOL

Jessica

WOW.....LMAO!!! When you live sich a "normal" life, it's hard to imagine the REAL crazies out there!!!