'Reincarnated' Woman

Sues Hefner

for $3 Billion

7/9/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one is impossible to explain -- really, it is -- but we'll try.

Hugh Hefner docs: Click to launch
A woman possessed by the "most beautifiliest angel lusefer" and claims to be the "reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite Demilo" has filed a $3 billion lawsuit against Hugh Hefner, suing him for ... well ... it's nearly impossible to tell.

Sheri Allred -- who also calls herself "the biggest hat in the world" -- claims Hefner is a member of a pedophile organization and once hid under her bed when she was five-years-old in order to do naughty things to her.

And that's just the beginning ... seriously, just read it for yourself.

cassiegurl

Alls I can say is WOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

denieseh

WOW!!! that did not make any sense at all.

Pam

I always had my suspicions about ole Hef, and just thought of him as a worn out old goat, but even I could have never imagined that he was a darned Centuar! I'm sooooooo glad you have shed some light on this. I do have one question for you though Ms. Allred...would a Centuar be a type of mutated Minotaur or some new species that only you know about? If you can clear up that little bit of information, I and my fellow readers would really appreciate it!!

Yup

Wow, now that is one messed up chick.

over 9000

Wtf is she talking about?

drockka

ohhhh errrrr ummmmmm.wtf.....i am severly confused i dont understand her father was a sherriff then he was an oil heir....ummm she is crazy and makeds complety no sense at all..my head hursts....thanks i just lost 10min of my life for no reason

Lori

This is f-in awesome...rofl

Maria

LMAO WHAT THE HELL.

tiffany

omg. that is all i can really say. this woman is beyond crazy. she belongs in a mental hospital. holy cow. lady get some help serously. and you WILL never get 2 billion bucks from hef. you have lost what was left of you mind. wow! wow

scot

Allright finally the truth comes out!!!! Im a hat too, I know what she is talking about . Iv been tormented too by this pedofile group. They got my strung out on bacon juice so they could sell me to morfidets Made me do bad things.... Hef was the worts after they removed the inplants in my brain, I found thet I colud ride roller coasters with out needing my brackets aligned. thet made me want sex wtih litle midjects oooohhh Im so gald she sueing heph, oh no!!! they are at me doog again... I hat the bands too tight no i dunt want that white coat fits too tighe... sumbody help meplease...................................

B

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo. I have a headache after trying to read this. This person is obviously very sick and really needs to get some help - STAT! What the hell is a morphodite?

GB

WTF????? WoW! That was....well....ummm....I don't even know what to say!

Lorena

This woman is mentally ill! How an attorney took this complaint seriously is beyond belief and only further demonstrates how lame our legal system is!!!!

melissa

What the......

This is classic schizophrenia.